• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

A Remedy found...

When I look for 3 seconds at a set of wheels and see pins and smooth sidewalls .... " focusing on the wheels" I'm sorry if I was mistaken no matter how many voodoos have come through my door ..... I didn't blow the pic up and say .... Damn son those are some short doodoos

My bad. I guess I should've looked closer
No worries.. Smooth sidewall, pin tire, normally means it's a voodoo...

BC's are discontinued. So unless you hoarded some or where around when they where around, it's nothin to mistake them. Or simply not even know about them.

Troy owns stock in losi .... Owns the rights to the mold .... Makes his own using recycled bike tires

Troy owns stock in losi .... Owns the rights to the mold .... Makes his own using recycled bike tires
Just got me a set of Silver BC's!!! Saaweeeet! One thing I didn't have and can't/couldn't find!
Already shaved and cut! (With the rears needing a little pin work)
Funny thing.. These tires where cut and shaved, back in 6/13!!!
The front tires are the cut I used then and still using! Lol..
6c55145f9baf825233ecb2307d8a7a22.jpg

I don't know if it's out of boredom or Joel's fault, but I finally finished my next set of tires! (For one of my rigs)

Now just to figure out which set of wheels to run, on the sporty, before I mount them on this rig!
ce95cc240411e4218e704d9d7b8900b4.jpg

1x pair made from new tires and 1x pair made from 2½yr old, beat to shit, from my scaler on 4s, tires..
f82a4f07673c16bffc3214026014ccce.jpg

Last edited:
Happy new year to your self you should be at my house with purple party hats and noise makers but you're all posting about tires I made 1.5 years ago like you're some kind of boss .....not boss claw

Back