• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

A Remedy found...

Soooooooo.... Yesterday was 70° out and I couldn't get shiz done fast enough to try and hit the rocks!
On top of it, I got hired at a my first local company, since 2012! Yay! No more bouncing around!

Anywho, rigs need work! Mainly electronics..

Bam!
1b3d3076de80874ee6d6bb84e24a2457.jpg

825465e386eb2e8fbc04d80997cf852f.jpg

I'm going to get some plugs on this and hit the rocks today!
Then pull em and conformal coat them..
I'm ready, I'm ready, I'm ready!!!!

Congrats on working local, probably go through a lot less tires on the 1:1 now! As soon as I get out of work I'll be on the rocks, gonna be 72 today and tomorrow and I've gotta go kick Stan's ass on Sunday!!

Congrats on working local, probably go through a lot less tires on the 1:1 now! As soon as I get out of work I'll be on the rocks, gonna be 72 today and tomorrow and I've gotta go kick Stan's ass on Sunday!!
I think I'll miss the 80-100 mile drive, to and from, work, 6 days a week!

It kept me practiced up, for my drives to and from comps... Baahahahaha!!!

Troy's only practicing because I started hitting the forum again ......
Who's this!? That long dread headed Ghost, of rcc past!

I think I'll miss the 80-100 mile drive, to and from, work, 6 days a week!

It kept me practiced up, for my drives to and from comps... Baahahahaha!!!

Who's this!? That long dread headed Ghost, of rcc past!

Muahahaha it's old man winters .... And I would've gotten away with it too if it wasn't for those meddling kids!!!!!

Wow, this felt great!
a242f117b3598b4fcd87ac46f28ccac3.jpg

But only one pack.. I don't think...
0fddc94ef1b54bd40479e5cfbbb07608.jpg

..... Dragging them across the rocks, fits in the manufacturers warranty! [emoji57]

Fast forward a few hours..

Now that the conformal coating is done and dry..
I did the smash and the RX..
Shrink wrapped and moved, safe and sound, on a Krazed Builds electronics tray!
05ba422953eec0e6372978b933b46bfd.jpg

And the RX on the skid..
415f88686387b11d578b8b7f621a61df.jpg

I'll get everything adjusted and epa's set, tonight. This will be going to work with me tomm and crawling right after!

2 months till the cash comp!

Troy now that your working local means the prius can be traded in on a real car lol.....glad to hear ur doing good and getti g that practice in before some big southern comps lol

Troy now that your working local means the prius can be traded in on a real car lol.....glad to hear ur doing good and getti g that practice in before some big southern comps lol
Lmao!!! No way! I still have to get to RI, CT, AL, and.....

I save the 2k Max for my personal travels... (Real car!)
And the jacked XJ for Rausch Creek events.. (Fold the seats down and sleep in it).

I still have to talk to the boss, about my time off. ECC might be out. If I have to pick and choose dates off.. (I'd hate to have to quit already!) Lol..

RI in May and NENC in July.

Thats what I always said...she's 7 weeks old and I already find myself wanting to build her a rig too!
If you start it now, you can use your used upgrades, to build it up. Then get yourself new upgrades, for your rig! ;)

It works! Lol.. Built my son a wraith that way..
Now he(soon to be 11) comps a sporty, that's full blown!
And rebuilt my mini mantis for my daughter's 7th bday, a couple weeks ago

Back