• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

62PYRO H10 Optic

62PYRO

Built, not bought
Vendor
Yeah, I know, another H10.:p Anyways, Really liked the looks of this thing when they announced it so, ordered one that morning. Had it in my hands 2 days later. Drove it completely stock the first day and, was impressed with how it performed. That night I changed the motor to an 1800kv Fusion se and, added an NSDRC RS500b for steering duties. also decided to try my luck at wrapping it. Still in the process of trying different tires to see which I like best. Whatever ones I decide on will end up on the purple wheels. Mine is the blue Sparco one and, the other pics areimage_50760193.JPGimage_50768385.JPGimage_50767105.JPG after the wrap. I was gonna paint the grill black but, found an FJ style grill for it so, I'm just waiting on a friend to print it out for me. I also changed the stock electronics over to my Radiolink radio for more adjustments. I'll add more as changes are made.

Purple is the it color right now. Not only in RC, but also motocross and I'm sure other areas. I don't get it. I loved purple back in the 90's but I guess I grew out of it. Your rig looks good with the purple panel and matching wheels though! (y)

Purple is the it color right now. Not only in RC, but also motocross and I'm sure other areas. I don't get it. I loved purple back in the 90's but I guess I grew out of it. Your rig looks good with the purple panel and matching wheels though! (y)
Thanks. I've been a fan of purple for years. I guess I haven't grown out of it yet. :D

Thanks. I've been a fan of purple for years. I guess I haven't grown out of it yet. :D
That's cool. It is supposedly the color of royalty, right? Purple is also the favorite color of my girlfriend's 9-year-old son.

I dont really like purple in general but for some reason purple anodized aluminum parts look good to me.

How do those Trepadors perform? I had the old Axial Treps back in the day and they sucked, but I'm sure a lot of that was due to Axial's crappy compounds.

Also, are those the new 4.9 Treps?
Yes.

I dont really like purple in general but for some reason purple anodized aluminum parts look good to me.

How do those Trepadors perform? I had the old Axial Treps back in the day and they sucked, but I'm sure a lot of that was due to Axial's crappy compounds.

I've been a fan of purple for a long time. The Treps did pretty good. I'm sure once they're broken in more, they'll do great. For being the first run on them they almost cleared one climb that I've been mostly unsuccessful until I bought this rig. My broken in Krawlers and my Swampers were both successful.

Back