• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

2015 Shootout Photo Thread

MAHitt63

Quarry Creeper
2015 was my second Arizona shootout and once again it was the people that made it a great time. Not to take away from the scenic views of Watson Lake or the fantastic rock that surrounds it. I competed in the Sporty and Trail classes this year. I seem to forget how to drive once I got there but had a lot of fun still. Thanks to the NARCCA crew for all the effort.

As a member of NMRCC I usually follow them around for pics but I managed to get a few of some of the other drivers. Sorry if I did not get any shots of you or your group, too much going on at the same time. Thanks for allowing me to be right in the way so that I could get some good shots. Lots of pics, please be patient.

Arrival to Prescott, was at 3:30 AM, wake up was 5:30 AM but a beautiful Arizona sunrise was waiting.

A quick yawn and the day was started.

Friday brought the Sporty competition so I left my camera behind and attempted to drive. After the Sporty class wrapped up, a beautiful rainbow appeared and stuck around for quite a while, long enough for some poser shots of the new KLR buggy.

For some odd reason the course ran right through our camp. We definitely did not dig a hole and fill it with leaves but if we would have it worked perfectly on the first rig that came through. The guys were really cool and we all had a good laugh. They drove off saying "Nice Booby trap".

Great pics as usual Mike.. Love the booby trap sequence...

nice pics and the booby trap was interesting for sure but we did get nate out of that mess and also got some pics of my Mog!

Saturday was Pro Class

Matt Buck from Rc4c2 joined the NMRCC Crew for the Weekend and was good enough to kick things off.

Last edited:
This was the third Arizona Shootout in a row that Hittman progressed a gate clean upside down. Someone's just showing off.

Back