• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

RECON G6 "Tombstones & Cards" at the NARCCA AZ SUMMER SHOOTOUT, PRESCOTT, AZ

Re: RECON G6 "Tombstones & Cards" at the NARCCA AZ SUMMER SHOOTOUT, PRESCOTT, AZ

what about your cowboy outfit ben...ur slackin

Re: RECON G6 "Tombstones & Cards" at the NARCCA AZ SUMMER SHOOTOUT, PRESCOTT, AZ

Well Roy if you must know, I have the cowboy gear too lol

Last edited:

I was told I am a baller cause I don't mind spending $25 for the G6. Don't be bringing that cowboy crap to our campsite Ben, that's just wrong!!

All the desperate house wife and As the world turns drama has now made the purchase price even more acceptable"thumbsup". Now I just need to apply a Jerry Springer sticker to my hood and I'll be good to go!

Gear Head RC, the Official Wheels of the RECON G6 are stacking the deck in the favor of the G6'ers. Having a good poker face, :shock: , ok, a WSOP poker face, 8) & a good poker hand, may get you the RECON G6 Tombstones & Cards Bracelet.

Chuck looks like he's ready :twisted:

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 438

im just bustin balls ...dont cry ladys....i only mentioned it cause alot of the best peeps to crawl with dont always have the money to go stay all weekend..and anyone that lives in the real world can understand that.. have some fun and good luck

post some pics ben...i need a screen saver

im just bustin balls ...dont cry ladys....i only mentioned it cause alot of the best peeps to crawl with dont always have the money to go stay all weekend..and anyone that lives in the real world can understand that.. have some fun and good luck

see.....I knew the WD-40 would work..."thumbsup" :ror:

I have to work on Saturday due to being @ SWSC the weekend prior but I'll be heading up directly after work rig in tow to show my support and at least hang out for the night and catch up with old friends if I'm not in time for the G6. 8)

Paid up for the G6, fingers crossed I get there in time to run Saturday night.

Last edited:

hey do you think parker will use water & mud for this event ?

I'll be waterproofing this weekend , not yet on how to waterproof the tekin esc

Back