• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

RECON G6 "Tombstones & Cards" at the NARCCA AZ SUMMER SHOOTOUT, PRESCOTT, AZ

Re: RECON G6 "Tombstones & Cards" at the NARCCA AZ SUMMER SHOOTOUT, PRESCOTT, AZ

FYI Registration is open "thumbsup"

Re: RECON G6 "Tombstones & Cards" at the NARCCA AZ SUMMER SHOOTOUT, PRESCOTT, AZ

so keep it 15 and dont jack it up if u dont have a credit card to pre pay and its not two days its two nite runs again.. so u get too sit around all day waitin. yah

should do in the day for that kind of fee

were not all ballers like brent and chris

and it gets dark there at 6 not no 7;34

wee all know that from last yaer in the dark both runs..pickin our arsses all day sucked

do an ultra 4 or somthing in the day too so peeps arent standing around waiting all day long and have something to do other than drink; and for 25 bones i think u can pull that off,,and who ever carrys an extra motor (dead or not) most trucks have nowhere to put one..just sayin

roysan, go to the campground the day of the event ill give you a bunch of flags to set up an ultra 4 course to keep scalers busy during the day, I've actually been eyeballing an area there that may be perfect. Alternatively, you can free run, BBQ , check out the comp scene , tune your rig, BS, whatever. 8)

First and foremost this is a COMP event , and it caters to those that may want to run everything. (Like ME) I believe you came out last year to willow lake, but at Watson there is much more to offer so you won't be bored all day, they even have kayak rentals. "thumbsup"

I suggest anyone to jump on board and get a camp spot immediately, it will allow you an area to set up a home base and relax and take in the weekend.
although the campground is big, there are technically only 2 cars allowed per spot. The park ranger is cool but if it becomes an issue he will have no problems calling the tow truck/LEO. :twisted:

If you do not get a spot there is parking right across from the camp.

ahh i see.. i thought 25 per day..as in two seperate fees..

then i saw 15o $ for scale nationals.. ouch probly wont make it to that one..and thats with a black friday (deal)..

Like last year, the G6 is set to allow competitors from the comp compete as well, so while they are running all day, you can be tuning, trailing, whatever.

The one time fee covers the weekend and everything associated with the G6. If you don't like it, don't pay, its simple.

roysan,

DUDE you are the only one with an issue, seriously if 25 is too much to handle you are in the wrong hobby, you will spend more than that in gas to get up here and back, I offered alternatives and if you don't like it don't come; not sure what you expect here. By the way I charge 25 entry PLUS 25 for every class you want to run in for the comp side..ouch probly wont make it to that one..

25 dollars for a nite run...thats ****ed up

so keep it 15 and dont jack it up if u dont have a credit card to pre pay and its not two days its two nite runs again.. so u get too sit around all day waitin. yah

should do in the day for that kind of fee

were not all ballers like brent and chris

and it gets dark there at 6 not no 7;34

wee all know that from last yaer in the dark both runs..pickin our arsses all day sucked

do an ultra 4 or somthing in the day too so peeps arent standing around waiting all day long and have something to do other than drink; and for 25 bones i think u can pull that off,,and who ever carrys an extra motor (dead or not) most trucks have nowhere to put one..just sayin

then i saw 15o $ for scale nationals.. ouch probly wont make it to that one..and thats with a black friday (deal)..
Talk about wanting the world to revolve around you. Sounds like you need to organize the next event.

Boulderdan will be operating a daytime ultra 4 event at the shootout (not part of recon or g6 or narcca just for fun ) if there are scalers that are just not interested in the comp scene. One Course per day set up close to the campground, more details to come...

Last edited:

Some people get behind a

and envision themselves becoming

or they get big

or miraculously grow a set of

but when they look in the mirror of reality, all they really see is a

A public forum has great power. With great power, comes great responsibility. Instead of typing random thoughts and sounding / reading like an

and receiving a gift like this for Christmas

We are going to have

If this applies to you and you can't have fun, don't be a

Bottom line, we all love playing with our toy

and the only

we need, is when our lipo batteries do this

Just Sayin' "thumbsup"

im not concerned for me.. igot it but we got a buncch of broke guys that thats a lot of money for with no jobs or 8 dollaar an hour job.. and there some of the best people to drive with and just was hoppin more could be planed for the days than last two years if were going to pay too be there.. i can pay just dont want to see 30 people boered off there asses again all frikin day

last time only one or two compers even joined us too

im not concerned for me.. igot it but we got a buncch of broke guys that thats a lot of money for with no jobs or 8 dollaar an hour job.. and there some of the best people to drive with and just was hoppin more could be planed for the days than last two years if were going to pay too be there.. i can pay just dont want to see 30 people boered off there asses again all frikin day

see post # 35.....your help, if you desire, would be appreciated..."thumbsup"

go skrew yourself drivin mf.. whoever the hell you are...lol

Back