• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

2013 Judges list

Most people run with 1 spotter, not 38.

We crawl by committee. All for one and one for all. Cliché I know, but we crawl for our club. Club first, individual second. "thumbsup" I will support all my team mates and they will support me. When it's all said and done we're happy, with our selves but more importantly with our team.

We crawl by committee. All for one and one for all. Cliché I know, but we crawl for our club. Club first, individual second. "thumbsup" I will support all my team mates and they will support me. When it's all said and done we're happy, with our selves but more importantly with our team.

Too many spotters make the judges risk hurting themselves trying to wind their way around them.

I am all for everyone having fun, and for a local event with local judges you can have at it, but at the NATIONALS, having a lot of people on the course is a distraction I am not willing to deal with.

Back