• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

First Annual MNRCRC Top Truck Challenge - Oct 16th, 2016

Here is mine finally done....
0d19d010fd8976a05ccbd46898ac7ef3.jpg

Sent from my BLU LIFE ONE X using Tapatalk

Had a great time out there today with all of you. Huge thanks to phil for hosting and puttin on such a great event. Hopefully i can come out and wheel with you guys again!

Have to say this by far was a absolutely awesome event, Phil and Dana, great job organizing it and course structure, Phil thanks for hosting and opening your home to all of us. This was so much fun and the different courses made for new excitement all the time.

"GOD SPEED"

What a great event today! Big thanks to Phil for hosting it, Dana for leading the charge, and everyone else that helped out. It was great to see such a big turnout! Can't wait for the next one!

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

It was a beast of a day out there today for the rigs, but Awesome on all accounts. Again thanks to Phil for hosting as always. The course designs were extremely tough and even though it was a long day, it turned out great!! Special thank you to Nick for the Amazing trophies he whipped up in the last 3 days "thumbsup"

Thank you to everyone who showed up and made it a great event. It's the people you meet in this hobby that really make it so much fun "thumbsup"

The results are in.....

After 7 brutal events and all kinds of terrain, here they are.

Tony and Nick, I have your winnings so just PM me and we can figure out how to get it to you. It's not a lot of money, but it's the principle (and bragging rights) that count!

Attachments

• 2016 TTC 1.9.jpg
    2016 TTC 1.9.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 203
  • 2016 TTC 2.2.jpg
    2016 TTC 2.2.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 212
Last edited:
Had a great time this afternoon guys and gals! Thanks to Phil for hosting and everyone that put in the hard work!

If it wasn't for the in laws being here, I would have stayed for the whole thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey guys, I'd like to throw a big thanks to ALL involved in putting this on and for all the efforts from the volunteers-THANK YOU!
Had a blast today, it may take till spring to clean the mud out of everything, but worth every lil granual muck stuck in the oddest of spots ( I think my driver, Rick Grimes is actually smiling under the mud!LOL). Met alot of great drivers/builders and took home something more priceless than a win- experience!
Looking forward to more challenges, thanks again.

Rick G.

Hey guys, I'd like to throw a big thanks to ALL involved in putting this on and for all the efforts from the volunteers-THANK YOU!
Had a blast today, it may take till spring to clean the mud out of everything, but worth every lil granual muck stuck in the oddest of spots ( I think my driver, Rick Grimes is actually smiling under the mud!LOL). Met alot of great drivers/builders and took home something more priceless than a win- experience!
Looking forward to more challenges, thanks again.

Rick G.
Rick Grimes! :)

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

wish that i could of make it today. Sound like you guys had a lot of fun. I've been having gout problems lately and could not get out of bed today so that is why i miss out today. Hopefully you will have another one soon.

Had an great time at the TTC even though me and my kids were just spectators I really appreciate the hospitality. I am going to try and have a rig that is up for the challenge for the next one.

Thank you guys for the great Event,

Kids had a blast and I knew it was mission accomplished when 30 seconds into the ride home my 3 year old started asking when we were going to get her a Truck and then started detailing out how she wanted it to look and how fast and big she wanted it.

My son had a great time on his first event too, thank you for treating him like everyone else and holding him to the same standards. He appreciated running with the Adults quite a bit.

This illuminated some big deficiencies in our equipment and driving and I suppose it's time for me to enter the 21rst century and for my son to get some real tires and servos.

This helped alot on getting the kids on board to the hobby which means I'll be at more events. My only constructive feedback I'll give is to not put giant barrier obstacles within the first 10% of a run. I noticed a ton of flags on the obstacle course 10 feet from the start. Not saying the courses should be made easier, just saying a progressively harder course gives people more run time to learn and get better. I also recognize this is very tough to do with a natural landscape.

Thank you again, it was a blast just the way it was and it was thoroughly enjoyed.

Back