• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

2013 Judges list

Dont know if I will be able to make it now. With the new baby on the way I have to change my vacation days around to help Shanna. I am still going to try and make it but it is not looking good right now.

....but if your not there who will build and judge the course that kicks everyone's a$$
:twisted:

I will judge a super course.

If you need any help setting courses, super, 2.2, let me know. I would be glad to help.

BTW, if it makes a difference on how many super courses we get to run, I will set many courses up and if we could even figure it out, I would judge 2 of those courses.

I will judge a super course.

If you need any help setting courses, super, 2.2, let me know. I would be glad to help.

BTW, if it makes a difference on how many super courses we get to run, I will set many courses up and if we could even figure it out, I would judge 2 of those courses.

I'll offer the same. "thumbsup"

Erik and Jimmy.....in the past drivers didn't build the courses ran at Nationals, however at ECC I always used different groups of drivers to build different courses. To help keep things on the up and up I pick the spots where they must be built. Keeps everyone guessing and gives the drivers a nice variety.

If I decide to let drivers build the courses ...you guys will be at the top of my list. Just remember you will have to be there BEFORE sunrise so we can get underway ASAP.:shock: I will start a separate thread discussion the plan in more detail.

I'll help with 2.2P course setup if needed. Or I'll just hang out under a popup with Fish and watch the magic happen from the comfort of a chair"thumbsup".

Better have your track shoes on if your planning on hanging with me. Especially first thing in the morning.:mrgreen:

Better have your track shoes on if your planning on hanging with me. Especially first thing in the morning.:mrgreen:

No doubt man! You move a mile a minute. As usual I'm sure you'll be hoarse and exhausted by the time the weekend is over. Save some energy for a spot of revelry in the PMs. I'll help out with whatever you need. Don't forget to bring your quad8).

J

Erik and Jimmy.....in the past drivers didn't build the courses ran at Nationals, however at ECC I always used different groups of drivers to build different courses. To help keep things on the up and up I pick the spots where they must be built. Keeps everyone guessing and gives the drivers a nice variety.

If I decide to let drivers build the courses ...you guys will be at the top of my list. Just remember you will have to be there BEFORE sunrise so we can get underway ASAP.:shock: I will start a separate thread discussion the plan in more detail.

My freebie miles tickets get me in on the Tuesday before the event, so any help you need, I am available.

There are still a few 2.2 PRO JUDGES/DRIVER still available.​

See post #1 for details​

If you want to drive at Nationals and don't have an invite this is your best chance!

The Wait List is no guarantee, and we won't start going down it until all invites are given out in mid-July, and the judges pool is full.

I am also 100% sure there will be NO LCQ or OPEN Ticket sales.

Last edited:
Hey Fish,
I'll judge 2.2P

force5-25876-albums2139-45498.png

Last edited:
hey fish, got my tickets and signed up to judge 2.2 S and SUPER

would like to be reimbursed for 2.2s and super after nats

thanks,

Back