• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

2013 Judges list

If you sign up to judge I will tell ya.

:mrgreen: i would love to but im not sure if i can, starting a new job and
taking off 3 weeks (1 for the shoot out and another in May)
then a 3rd in sept may be asking too much i have to wait until summer
before i could commit :cry: dont want to tell you Yeah then have to bail on you "thumbsup"

I dont think I will have a rig to compete but I will judge for 2.2pro if you need me. I have been approved for time off so I will be there.

I might judge if I knew where we are going, that determines alot. "thumbsup"

Eventbrite for Nationals is up and running, so as I get CURRENT 2013 test results I will send out links to purchase tickets.

1a8b6475f93ef3b88b59fa743fb0a8f6.jpg

Oh the shame, I will take it again, but first need to speak to my area rules committee member about one of the questions.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    61.2 KB · Views: 356
Dont know if I will be able to make it now. With the new baby on the way I have to change my vacation days around to help Shanna. I am still going to try and make it but it is not looking good right now.

Back