• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

2012-13 SCRCC Series Comp 7 - March 9th

I enjoyed the comp and the friends as usual. I am working on my electronics now and hopefully I can get something worked out before the next comp "thumbsup" Really looking forward to getting the new chassis dialed :twisted: Congrats to the top 5! Ray I was hoping you was gonna get you a win 8) so close!!

What r yall don't letting Ryan take over the 1.9 class who want to let me borrow there rig next comp so he don't get a big head in that class to lol

I enjoyed the comp and the friends as usual. I am working on my electronics now and hopefully I can get something worked out before the next comp "thumbsup" Really looking forward to getting the new chassis dialed :twisted: Congrats to the top 5! Ray I was hoping you was gonna get you a win 8) so close!!

Definitely looking forward to you getting that new setup working!

Back