• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

2012-13 SCRCC Series Comp 7 - March 9th

So you're saying I could have kept this one a "secret" also :shock:[/QUOTE

How can you keep locations a secret when there posted on the locations thread? Anyways like i said in my post, i have been to it before the dam busted but not since and from what i hear its all changed!

How can you keep locations a secret when there posted on the locations thread? Anyways like i said in my post, i have been to it before the dam busted but not since and from what i hear its all changed!

It's not about keeping the location a secret, it's about keeping the comp location a secret. In other words...all of our locations are known, but I could post a date for a comp and "Location TBD" and the location would be a "secret".

images

With the dam bein broken its like a diffrent place. Majority of the good rocks are under water. Cant wait to get to run some new lines if im not working

Hells yes me too!

Sent from my Super Smart Smart phone using Midi-chlorians

I can't wait to be sent into a trance by the amazing driving I'll see tomorrow.....:shock::ror:

Ray...that might work against you depending on who it is doing the driving. Lets just say youre having a good run on a course...then BAM...youre in a trance and there goes your run. :lmao:

Had fun today, Good job to all the finalist. Ray you did some great driving. I was rooting for you. Good to see Jon in the finals too....Really!:ror:

Thanks Wendall. That means a lot. I still can't seem to finish a comp. (cough, cough, choke) It's awesome to have you and Kim out. We really miss you guys when you can't make it. It seems I'm busy judging and timing in between driving now and don't get to socialize as much as I used to but I'm always more comfortable with you guys there. Congrats to Ryan for another win. Some real sweet driving on that finals course to stay out of the traps and finish. Nice job. Lots of drivers stepped up today and did really well. Makes our group stronger the comps much more fun. As always it's great to have Mitchell and Ethan out. Thanks for making the long drive. Missed you in the finals, Derrick. It sucks you had some rig failures today. Thanks to the man upstairs for the beautiful day and super comp spot. Can't wait til the next one.

Well said Ray! Ethan...great driving today...you were only 5 points away from being in the top 5 and running finals with us 8)

The location was great, the weather was great, glad to see everyone again and can't wait to do it again "thumbsup"

SCORES ARE UPDATED!!!

Back