• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

2013-14 SCRCC Series Comp 6 - Feb. 22, 2014 @ Dravo Dam

When are you gonna build a S rig?[/QUOTE said:
Well that's the next RC on my list for sure. Looks like I'm gonna have to start selling some of my go fast stuff and begin accumulating some parts. When does the next point series start?

Not yet, going sometime this summer. I'm just glad its close to Jason's house, that way it won't be a long drive for him to get home at crawl under his bed, so he can cry like a little girl, cause he got his ass kicked on his, "home turf".:lmao:

Not yet, going sometime this summer. I'm just glad its close to Jason's house, that way it won't be a long drive for him to get home at crawl under his bed, so he can cry like a little girl, cause he got his ass kicked on his, "home turf".:lmao:

You'll be the one crying if I beat you as bad as I did at the last comp
I hope there will be some one to drive you home, and no throwing your truck at the end of each course

I will bring the caution tape "thumbsup" we probably need to rope each course off :lmao:

On second thought do we need to start having Everyone sign waivers to protect SCRCC :p

You'll be the one crying if I beat you as bad as I did at the last comp
I hope there will be some one to drive you home, and no throwing your truck at the end of each course

Well considering the last comp was the first time driving my new rig, you just got lucky. Not this time. And since I'm the president now, if you beat me, I'll banish you from the whole scrcc club. :lmao:

Yea but it dont matter to my boss man. He says toys can wait, plus we kinda take pride in out work crew. When they say get it, we git er done. Yawl have fun

My bad...copy and paste biting me in the rear again...:roll:

8:30-9:00 - 2.2 Pro and Shafty Course Setup
9:00 - Drivers meeting and rigs on course immediately after.

Last edited:
Back