• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

2011 TCS Crawlers East Coast Championships

DSC02943_2.2%20%28Medium%29WTMK.JPG

Love that pic, the composition is excellent. What an awesome bonus line too, I really had to work for that one "thumbsup"

So, I kinda screwed up the pics for 1.9 and Super. I had the ISO set high (lets in more light) for the 2.2 finals Saturday evening, but didn't change it back for Sunday. I got some decent ones Sunday, but due to the high ISO they are a bit grainy. So don't expect the 1.9 and Super pics to be pretty.

Example:

My favorite series of photos for the entire comp and they are all grainy :x. Booo :cry:.

Mr. Monte landed it by the way...

DSC04168_1.9%20%28Medium%29WTMK.JPG

DSC04169_1.9%20%28Medium%29WTMK.JPG

DSC04170_1.9%20%28Medium%29WTMK.JPG

DSC04171_1.9%20%28Medium%29WTMK.JPG

DSC04172_1.9%20%28Medium%29WTMK.JPG

Steven your crazy those pics look GREAT!!!! As always superb work.

And the Losi jump by Mr. Monte is insane!!!! Lololol
Can't wait to see the 1.9 and Supers.

Now it's time to swap out to my new avatar, thanks ;) lol

So, I kinda screwed up the pics for 1.9 and Super. I had the ISO set high (lets in more light) for the 2.2 finals Saturday evening, but didn't change it back for Sunday. I got some decent ones Sunday, but due to the high ISO they are a bit grainy. So don't expect the 1.9 and Super pics to be pretty.

Remember these are web images, very small. What noise reduction software do you use? Remember the 7D has excellent high iso noise characteristics :mrgreen:

Great pics Steven,We really appreciate you taking the time to do it and post them. "thumbsup"

Back