• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

2011 TCS Crawlers East Coast Championships

Suuupaaas

<iframe width='500' height='640' frameborder='0' src='https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0ApyET5l7_0tpdGIxM0s4MlhvYzZ5X3pqM0h1UktFS1E&output=html&widget=true'></iframe>

Last edited:
Thanks Fish for everythng. I cannot say enough great things about ECC, the staff, the food, the judges and all the drivers. I can't wait till next time.

Great photos bill"thumbsup"

What a great weekend. ECC was amazing"thumbsup" The rocks, scenery, people were great. This has to be rock crawler heaven. Im glad for me and my sons (Rocky666) first big comp, it was ECC. We will definitely be back next year. Maybe by then ill learn to drive and beat my crappy finish from this year. Thanks to Fishmaxx and everyone who was involved in putting on this great event"thumbsup""thumbsup""thumbsup" Cant wait till next year!!

RCCRAWLERPICS705.jpg

RCCRAWLERPICS707.jpg

RCCRAWLERPICS729.jpg

This gate was insane!
RCCRAWLERPICS774.jpg

RCCRAWLERPICS749.jpg

RCCRAWLERPICS762.jpg

RCCRAWLERPICS771.jpg

RCCRAWLERPICS759.jpg

RCCRAWLERPICS736.jpg

Sven you do a wonderful job taking pictures of everyone at any comp you attend. I've never seen a bad picture from anything you have put out and always get great action shots just like yukon jumping on the Cowrc course. Again great job man always look forward to seeing the memories you have captured"thumbsup"

Sven you do a wonderful job taking pictures of everyone at any comp you attend. I've never seen a bad picture from anything you have put out and always get great action shots just like yukon jumping on the Cowrc course. Again great job man always look forward to seeing the memories you have captured"thumbsup"

Yea thanks for the pictures they very nice quality"thumbsup"

Back