• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

2011 TCS Crawlers East Coast Championships

Mini's patched together and Berg just got some new pretty skins installed. Packing now, leaving tonight.. Not looking forward to the airport... lol

Good news"thumbsup"
We'll be waiting for you at the train station.

My wife and I are about to leave home and go to her parents...we'll be leaving around 7am tomorrow and hopefully setting foot on the rock around 1pm. Can't wait!

I've got the urge to crawl so bad right now...I just bought another berg! :twisted:

Stocked.........:twisted:

stocked001.jpg

I almost caught a ride down with Nitrojeff. I slightly regret not making the trip.

Just slightly.

Alright, more than slightly.

You guys have fun, but not too much, without me.

I am stuffing everything I could possibly need into the basement of the RV. :ror:

Still loads of room on the smoker for this wekend. Haven't heard much talk of chicken or ribs yet.

I'm a new guy and don't know anybody. But I took Fishmaxxs advice and bought a ticket for the experience. And I got RIBS, babybacks specially trimmed up my my neighborhood butcher (3 racks). Will arrive tomorrow before lunch. Look forward to what should be a great weekend.

Back