• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

2011 TCS Crawlers East Coast Championships

Good luck to everybody!
I hope there´ll be a lot hi res video footage of the event."thumbsup"
Uli

Waiting on Harley, SDS, Falloout, and RcBros to fly in to tha A-L-T.

The CARAVAN should arrive on the mtn around 1:30 local time.

Headed out the door now!!! gonna pick up best buddy and we are ECC bound!!
Yea baby I can't wait! See you all there!

Can't wait to get on the road. I'll be leaving around noon which will put me in at 9pm. Everyone be careful, there are some nasty storms rolling across Arkansas,Tennessee, Mississippi, and Alabama. We have a tornado watch here is Louisiana right now.

Chillin at the Days Inn, tornado warning.:flipoff:got me some awesome smoked pork, chicken and beans."thumbsup" when is the G6??

GOODLUCK to Arklamiss boyz!!

and watch the weather..had hail and high winds/tornado warnings
all friggn night..headed ya'lls way.

Chillin at the Days Inn, tornado warning.:flipoff:got me some awesome smoked pork, chicken and beans."thumbsup" when is the G6??

Chicken? Pulling who's pork in the days inn?

Happy you boys made it down, now make uncle creepy proud and kick some rebel ass.. I want revenge for that bitch from Georgia I call my ex wife..

Does anyone have a 4th gear for a Berg I could buy from them?? I have one going bad on me. Shoot me a pm if you do.

At the Gridiron food was great!! About to head back to the hotel and finish up the berg skin and work on the 1.9.

Back