• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

2011 TCS Crawlers East Coast Championships

Maybe I am missing something, but I am going to assume everyone knows how to tell time. At 12:30 the driver themselves should know I just F'd up.

In your example the driver got a 50 for course 2 at 12:30, and is wasting their time.

If they ran 1 & 2 thet get a 50 on 3

If they ran 5 & 6 they get a 50 on 1

If they ran 3 & 5 they get a 50 on 1

If they ran 1 & 3 they get a 50 on 2

I will be happy to explain it one on one if anyone has any questions, but my best advice to make it\ a moot point....get in line and drive.

Thanks fish, No Doubt i will have mine in by 12 i was just looking for clarity in case there was someone that may be reading but too Skerd to ask the question.

Thanks

Good luck to everyone going! I wish I could watch on RCtv, but just found out that RCtv won't be covering it.

Good Luck to:

Jeremy and the Y-Town crawling crew

Limited77, IttyBitty, and Easlycrawler

DickyT

Harley

Rowdy

RCBro

Gatekeeper

And of course everyone running a Beeltejuice Rig "thumbsup"

Pup, Leadfoot82 and I will be leaving about 7am in the morning. Should be there around 2pm. I will have a few sets of Wheel Works wheels for sale with me since Reflection can't make the trip.

My work day is finally over! Time to go home and get everything ready!!!

Going to be leaving school tomorrow at 3:30. 2 hour drive isnt too bad. Getting the xj packed up now and will see yall tomorrow evening! "thumbsup"

Mini's patched together and Berg just got some new pretty skins installed. Packing now, leaving tonight.. Not looking forward to the airport... lol

Back