• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

2011 TCS Crawlers East Coast Championships

Hey hate to be a pain but a few of the names on the list are screwed up myself raceaholic d71phair unless you didnt do the first names to match after you gave out numbers idk just saying

So whats it lookin like as far as ticket availability left? Looking at the list from last yr and this yr theres going to be some scrambling! Especially in atlanta :evil:

looks like the spread sheet must have been bumped up one or down. Looks like most names are wrong, i'm sure fish will get it fixed up.

The spreadsheet will be fixed, so do not worry, too much. just got to keep Fishy from tinkering too much. I have an excel spreadsheet that I use for a backup.

Fish hasn't touched it in 3 days, DONT FRET GUYS, YOUR NAMES WILL BE CORRECT, or you can kick Kinsons ass LOL:flipoff:

Fish has been at the midwest comp, it will all be fixed. Bottom line though, if you payed you will be taken care of. So no worries "thumbsup"
He left indiana at like noon today, and still hasnt made it home haha.

Mid-West is history, so its time to focus on ECC again!

1) Box just arrived from CASTLE!

2) List should be up to date and CORRECTED "thumbsup"

3) Extra Raffle Ticket Contest this week!

You snooze you lose:shock:

I'm kind of disapointed that Joesbruiser and family are not signed up, good people !

Back