• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

2011 TCS Crawlers East Coast Championships

Mid-West is history, so its time to focus on ECC again!

2) List should be up to date and CORRECTED "thumbsup"

<table class="tblGenFixed" id="tblMain_3" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td class="s18">76</td><td class="s11">Ryan</td><td class="s19">Hornby</td><td class="s20">Pup</td></tr></tbody></table>

Should be SCOT Hornby, not RYAN.

Unless you live under a rock....you should know by now I like rewarding those who participate, so this contest will be based on the 1st 500 posts. (Yes posting is participating)

Later today I will do a random # draw 1-500 (I can't win..if I do I will redraw)

Winner gets an EXTRA Raffle Ticket

Raffle tickets are like money in the bank with this many sponsors!! lol "thumbsup"

That reminds me :shock:

Wheelworks has gone......

PLATINUM LEVEL SPONSOR

wheelworkslogo.jpg

Well no worries...my lucky day is coming...April 16th I'll be drawing number 1!!!! :twisted:

Back