• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

2011 TCS Crawlers East Coast Championships

I actually ran the first USRCCA event under the name "Nabil Jamali". Is that going to be a problem??

:D

SURE.....however the 1st event was actually Crawlapalooza and the 2nd was The Utah State Championships, so you would NOT be able to use Jake Wright scores from those events :shock:

Is proud to announce AGAIN ......CASTLE makers of 10A BEC, Mamba Max ESC, & the NEW Field Link as a.....

PLATINUM LEVEL SPONSOR

castlecopy.jpg

product300x96-ccbec.jpg

product-max.jpg

logo-header.jpg

Please thank CASTLE for their support of ECC 2011 "thumbsup"

Another ECC TRADITION

Its first come first served.....pick you Drivers #

Must be registered!

Be sure and go to the Community>social club>ECC section for vehicle
numbers. I will not use this thread for vehicle numbers.

http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/group.php?do=discuss&discussionid=691&goto=1299531826#newmessage

#46 please

Rossi fan?? ;-)

If we are requesting numbers......

#11 sounds good

You can miss VALUABLE if you dot read ALL the posts.

COMING SOON
Ways to win EXTRA Raffles

If your not paying attention you will not find out.​

Last edited:
Man how am I suppose to work when I just can't get my mind off of this comp ...can't wait ...thanks for all your time doing this for us fish

My birthday is the end of this month, I'm much more excited about ECC than another year older, and what events may surround that. "thumbsup"

Tell me about it, my birthday is the Friday before we leave to come down."thumbsup"

Its going to take me all day to pick a number, the first 6 I thought of are takin, I'll take whatevers left lol

Its going to take me all day to pick a number, the first 6 I thought of are takin, I'll take whatevers left lol

The Drivers spread sheet is fairly current"thumbsup"

I will sort according to number.;-)

On Monday we will start assigning:twisted:

Back