• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

2011 TCS Crawlers East Coast Championships

Ok everyone just got word from RCBROS they will have goodies for sale at the event, so for those if you wanting those sweet lockers now's your chance. He will also have more goodies. "thumbsup"

Hey Fish, like how you changed everybodies first names up. Good one.:lmao:

Fish your master list https://spreadsheets.google.com/pub...I2ZDlUbE11Z0hRcVFveFE&output=html&widget=true

is broken :shock:

All the names are jumbled, you have me as Charlie Taylor, not Richard Taylor for example

This is funny, at least i still have the same initials:lmao:

Apparently when I was doing a sort for t-shirts, and number of drivers in each class I didn't include some first names....it will be fixed, so don't worry. Until I get a chance they are hidden.

Looks like there are about 39x 1.9 and 23x Supers

Wow, 97 drivers! I hope everyone who is signed up makes it to the event!

Make sure if you are bringing a scaler, bring lights! You will need them I promise. Thats the best part of ECC for me, is the night time scalin :mrgreen:

Wow, 97 drivers! I hope everyone who is signed up makes it to the event!

"thumbsup"

Yes that's why I have mod rights to the list, someone has to keep Fishy straight.:lmao:

It should be correct now.

I think its FINALLY correct....No duplications, No Wrong Names.....unless

I will add as a sidenote, if you have ran any other USRCCA qualifiers this year, or plan to run any more, please make sure you use the same EXACT name as on our master sheet. FIRST, LAST, and SCREEN NAME, all 3 exactly the same as you have used in the past.

Back