• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

2011 axial west coast championships

I'll be rolling in around 8 tonight come hang out who ever is getting there to night, It's safety meeting at 9pm hahaha im in 55a

all done workin on it and ready for the trip tomorrow we wont be up there till friday morning cant wait to hit the rocks

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    152.4 KB · Views: 600
Anybody going up there who is good at working on a Futaba 6ex?

When you get up there talk to Jeremy. He will be with Parker and driving a red Super Duty. He is the F'ing man when it comes to setting up a 6ex. Just tell him to set it up like "stubs" radio. He is a super nice guy and will be super happy to help.

Good luck

When you get up there talk to Jeremy. He will be with Parker and driving a red Super Duty. He is the F'ing man when it comes to setting up a 6ex. Just tell him to set it up like "stubs" radio. He is a super nice guy and will be super happy to help.

Good luck

With the xr10?

I beleive he came down to Santa Rosa and comped with us a few weeks ago.

I'll look for him and ask him."thumbsup"

Thanks,

GOODLUCK TO EVERYONE WHO IS GOING TO AWCC!!!!! REPRESENT GUYS AND GALS!!!"thumbsup""thumbsup"

will just got home from cisco grove had a blast cant wait to see everyone soon you all help me out alot and here is to the only candy blue chevy k5 out there this weekend and i am happy that i at least i was able to finsh all the challanges

O and thanks to mindy and randy for the sweet wraith that i won on the raffel "thumbsup""thumbsup""thumbsup" cant wait to thrash it like the orgen boy lol ......

Oh my, what an great time!"thumbsup"

Huge Thanks to the sponsors for the sweet prizes they gave way.

And a huge thanks to the awesome judges."thumbsup"

HOME! everything is put away the eggs are washed off the house and my truck from some stupid teenagers, no damage so far to the paint or the house and everything else is okay. Missed the finals stage of the G6 I was sooo looking forward to watching the mud pit.But had to run home early this am. can't wait to see some pics. And bummed I wasn't able to hand out the Top Female G6 Driver award to Jess. GREAT DRIVING GIRL!!!!! Hope to see ya all soon and see the SCORES sooner :ror:. Hope everyone made it home safe!

All those guys are probably still there cleaning up our mess:oops:
thanks for making this happen, great time"thumbsup"

Back