• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

2011 axial west coast championships

this yrs awcc has got to rank up there with 1 of the best awcc's todate diffently the best that ive seen in the couple yr's i been crawlin. gd job to all involved "thumbsup"

this yrs awcc has got to rank up there with 1 of the best awcc's todate diffently the best that ive seen in the couple yr's i been crawlin. gd job to all involved "thumbsup"

Jason, your right its going to be awsome!!! There will be bigger and better AWCC's when you get back to the "real world"!!!

This thread got me so fired up I decided to make some schedule changes and come join you all for a great weekend of Rock Crawling Good Times! It'll be a ton of driving back and forth, but "Well worth it".

Got a PM with the officials, but at the bare minimum, my Soldering Iron and box of spare equipment will be available to "anyone" using "anything" that needs assistance. Got a bad wire, Come See Me, need a motor checked, Glad to take a look.

If you're running any Novak Gear in your Scalers, or your Comp Rigs, please send me an Email: Csuangka@teamnovak.com and I'll be sure to bring you a hat or something cool from the Novak Crew.

Thanks Axial, I needed a good excuse to go Camping for work!

Oh, man. I see my name on the media credentials. Between that and my 44 year old tent trailer, I'm gonna be really living the good life.

Have sled will travel

th_thesledtext013.jpg

^^^^I'm liking that sled8)^^^^

Wow! lanyards and credentials for them.....you guys are going all out"thumbsup"
This is going to be Awesome8)

Parker, Brad or Stuart, one question before if you weren't driving, you had to have your head lamp on a diff. color than white. does this apply for AWCC or is this just G6 small events? I want to know what to buy today.
thanks in advance and see you up there"thumbsup"

sale is over? thought today was last day to buy tickets. guess im not going. how to get a ticket?hummmm...

sale is over? thought today was last day to buy tickets. guess im not going. how to get a ticket?hummmm...
I'm sure if you PM Parker or Rodney you could get in. You could probably just show up to the LCQ with cash in hand and be able to run.

Ya I in the same boat. I didn't get a chance to pre reg. So what options do I have? I want to make sure I'm in before I drive up there.

sorry guys, It was suppose to shut down at 12:00pm tonight, SORRY!
So, yea, if you missed the Eventbrite deal and still want to come,

DO THE FOLLOWING:
please email me with the following info
1] Subject Line: AWCC - ON SITE REGISTRATION
2] State the following in your email:
a] class to compete in
b] first name
c] last name
d] rcc screen name

send to: rodney@axialracing.com

Please note that the Axial crew leaves Tuesday early.

Just show up as I am sure we can sort you out on site and you best bring StewartG a Scooby Snack of sort!!!

sorry guys, It was suppose to shut down at 12:00pm tonight, SORRY!
So, yea, if you missed the Eventbrite deal and still want to come,

DO THE FOLLOWING:
please email me with the following info
1] Subject Line: AWCC - ON SITE REGISTRATION
2] State the following in your email:
a] class to compete in
b] first name
c] last name
d] rcc screen name

send to: rodney@axialracing.com

Please note that the Axial crew leaves Tuesday early.

Just show up as I am sure we can sort you out on site and you best bring StewartG a Scooby Snack of sort!!!

Email sent thanks for the info"thumbsup"

just listened to the cooking with nitro show and so is parker and jughead really gonna see who can shove the most spotted dic in their mouths at awcc????:lmao:

I am so excited!!!! And im expecially excited that we're camping this year!!!! No worrying about driving back and forth, lots of time to hang out.... im so excited!!!!

Last edited:
Back