• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

2011 axial west coast championships

:shock: That is scary as fawk..... Parker running around with one of those at night during the scale comp. How much you wanna bet that he comes back with a elk or wild boar over his shoulder for dinner?

This, my friend may have to happen and with the ECC Champion attending this year, he should have plenty of cooking experience to prep my meat. :shock:

Parker hasn't wanted to get near my tail ever since that damn honey badger video was produced. :cry:

Not true, my beautiful Badger, you have up'ed your "hard to get" game! ;-)

of course the yr i cant go there's awesome stuff, hopefuly it will only grow next yr

Catpwred, we all miss you and look forward to seeing you next year, be prudent and with enthusiastic r/c drivers like you, the AWCC does get bigger and better every year.

Thank you on the behalf of Axial Racing, RECON Crawlers, and all of our 2011 sponsors. Tell the troops we said "Do Work"!

Now that's a knife :twisted:

5818792510_65e19486ac.jpg

crocmain_555076a.jpg

Last edited:
More Prizes for AWCC 2011

While you where sleeping....

MAX AMPS stuff came in:
5837180441_3fdd4b55a0_z.jpg

5837180755_cb534ed11a_z.jpg

And PIAA High Performance Lighting Systems too!
5837180137_a29532d7bb_z.jpg

Don't player'hate - just participate!

for the good of the children...

oh, and we all kids!8)"thumbsup":lmao::roll:

do we need to print out our tickets? i dont have a printer but if i do have to print it i can find one. just thought id ask

Back