• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

2011 axial west coast championships

Last edited:
I sent 2 emails to try and help sponsor the event, but never heard back...

ok i not to sure

is there a 1.9 scale class going on at cisco grove
i have read all the post and now i am confused and unsure if going going to be a good idea can some one please let me know cause i have camp sit already and asx ready to go ........ help please clear this up :evil:

i have read all the post and now i am confused and unsure if going going to be a good idea can some one please let me know cause i have camp sit already and asx ready to go ........ help please clear this up :evil:

If you look at post #300 just a few before yours someone asked a simular question about scale classes. If you read post #301 someone answerd that question. I hope that helps you out some"thumbsup"

ok cool

i know i am being picky but is that for scalers on the 1.9 and 2.2 scaler or is that for 1.9 crawler and 2.2 crawler

I have another question. . . Like everyone else who is making this trip I am looking forward to running my scale crawler on and off the set trails. I am curious to know if I would offend or disturb others that are competing if I were to go off and drive my scx during the day since I will only be competing in the G6 at night. I dont want to annoy others but I am also wanting to enjoy myself during the days too.

hay guys does any one know if there is a 1.9 scale class on the scx10 g6 chalenge at the awcc? and if so were do i get tickets i have gone to reg and can only find tickets for 2.2 class can any one help!!

G6 will run both 2.2 and 1.9 :)

The link to the tickets is in this thread. See you there! "thumbsup"

http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/showthread.php?t=316553

Yes there will be a 1.9 scale class in the G6 three day event. Let me look and i will even get the site to purchase tickets for you, just one minute sir.

I have another question. . . Like everyone else who is making this trip I am looking forward to running my scale crawler on and off the set trails. I am curious to know if I would offend or disturb others that are competing if I were to go off and drive my scx during the day since I will only be competing in the G6 at night. I dont want to annoy others but I am also wanting to enjoy myself during the days too.

There should not be a problem at all, you will not be the only one doing it. Just stay away from the designated course areas while running it and your good to go.

aw why thank you young masta i am glad this is all cleared up much abliged now i can continue to make plans the reson i asked was there is a roomer down here that they droped all 1.9 and 2.2 scaler events
so i will had u a beer my self stop by my camp a 21 ...
once again thank you "thumbsup""thumbsup""thumbsup"

by the way this is chris

aw why thank you young masta i am glad this is all cleared up much abliged now i can continue to make plans the reson i asked was there is a roomer down here that they droped all 1.9 and 2.2 scaler events
so i will had u a beer my self stop by my camp a 21 ...
once again thank you "thumbsup""thumbsup""thumbsup"

by the way this is chris

Don't worry the G6 will be there running both 1.9 and 2.2 .

Cisco Grove Campground & RV Park is a nature lovers paradise. With everything from birdwatching to OHV trail access the campgrounds 350 acres offers something for everyone. With 350 acres I think as long as you are hoopin' and hollerin' with all the fun you are having with your scaler at least 200-yards or visually out of line site of the comp, then you should be good. We all want to play and if you are having all that fun by yourself, we might have to come investigate!

Last edited:
Sorry, where did you send the emails? if it was to me - sorry! It has been rather crazy and my email moves as fast as a spitting CNN Teleprompter.

Want to shoot me a PM with your name / email address so I can see who it came from.

OK, just did the intel on you. You are a R/C retailer. With that, AWCC is not allowing shops/retailers/on-liners to sponsor the event in order to have it more "open" to all hobby shops who wish to come compete, network etc. without the whole event being sponsored by one shop. We wish to support each and every one of you! THANK YOU TOO FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT! I saw who's logo was first on your MFG-line up - THANK YOU!!!

Yes, I should have explained all this in an email to you earlier, but here we are. I'm new, learning the ropes, but this is not my first rodeo. There is a lot of cattle to heard over here!

Last edited:
Two of your sponsors are also online retailers, I don't see how we differ from them...

Back