• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

2011 axial west coast championships

So this is my second attempt, I trying to find someone who is going to the Axial West Coast Championships that I can catch a ride with and share a camp spot with. I've never been to anything like this and I would really like to check it out. I can help out with gas and food. Thanks:wink:

So this is my second attempt, I trying to find someone who is going to the Axial West Coast Championships that I can catch a ride with and share a camp spot with. I've never been to anything like this and I would really like to check it out. I can help out with gas and food. Thanks:wink:
people have been on here askin to share rides n campsites just search ! plus i know quite a few guy's from ptown and santa rosa comin
Might help if they knew where you were located....
he's here in NOR-CAL!

Event schedule details

EVENT SCHEDULE DETAILS

THURS June 23
7:00PM - 9:00PM EVENT REGISTRATION [early arrival]:
2.2LCQ / 2.2COMP / SCX10 Scale Challenge

FRI June 24
6:30AM 2.2 LCQ - REGISTRATION OPEN
7:30AM 2.2 LCQ - REGISTRATION CLOSE
8:00AM 2.2 LCQ DRIVERS MEETING - MANDATORY
8:30AM 2.2 LCQ Judges Meeting
9:00AM 2.2 LCQ COMP > START
4:00PM 2.2 LCQ COMP > FINISHED
5:00PM 2.2 LCQ RESULTS POSTED
5:30PM AXIAL SCX10 G6 Challenge - Registration - OPEN
6:30PM AXIAL SCX10 G6 Challenge - Registration - CLOSE
*7:00PM AXIAL SCX10 G6 Challenge - STAGE ONE > START
*8:30PM AXIAL SCX10 G6 Challenge - STAGE ONE > FINISH
*Yes, NIGHT RUN! A personal head lamp is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!

SAT June 25
6:30AM 2.2 COMP REGISTRATION OPEN
7:30AM 2.2 COMP REGISTRATION CLOSE
8:00AM 2.2 Comp Drivers Meeting - Mandatory
8:30AM 2.2 Comp Judges Meeting
9:00AM 2.2 Comp - START
3:30PM 2.2 Comp - FINISH
6:00PM 2.2 Comp AWARDS Ceremony + Scale Show & Shine
*10:00PM AXIAL SCX10 G6 Challenge - STAGE TWO > START
*12:00AM AXIAL SCX10 G6 Challenge - STAGE TWO > FINISH
*Yes, NIGHT RUN! A personal head lamp is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!

SUPER SCALE SUNDAY!!! June 26
AXIAL SCX10 G6 Challenge
8:00AM DRIVERS MEETING
8:30AM MUD PIT MAHEEM
9:00AM FRAME TWISTER ALLEY
9:30AM AXIAL WOOLEY PULL
10:00AM ENDURO-CROSS
10:30AM G6 Challenge - Stage 3 - Start
11:30AM G6 Challenge - Stage 3 - Finish
12:00PM AWARDS CEREMONY - START
1:00PM AWARDS CEREMONY - FINISH

can you pay at the event or do you have to pre register ?, i understand that the pre reg helps keep track and organized but i've heard some people not quite sure even though they qualified that work or other plans may interfere . figured i'd ask
Thanks rodney for all the info you have given us!
can't wait for this one this year, it's gauranteed to be full of surprises!

You have until June 19, 2011 to sign up through awcc2011-eventbrite. We really encourage everyone to sign up through this system and the 19th is the Sunday before the event.

We will be as accommodating as possible for such issues. But it will require special gifts for StewartG as he is the Field Operations - Statistical Logistics Coordinator.

10-4 over...

can you pay at the event or do you have to pre register ?, i understand that the pre reg helps keep track and organized but i've heard some people not quite sure even though they qualified that work or other plans may interfere . figured i'd ask
Thanks rodney for all the info you have given us!
can't wait for this one this year, it's gauranteed to be full of surprises!

It snowed 6 inches up here last night.

Bryan, you know that will be gone in a couple of days, it's the frozen stuff from january that we need the sun to wipeout.

c'mon Mother Nature, 26 days and counting, and practicing, and wrenching, and etc, etc.

It's crazy John as it just doesn't want to stop snowing this year!!
Sugarbowl sent me an email saying they are going to reopen.
Can I enter my 2.2 Honcho in the Scale event? Or do I have to run 1.9s?

Scale Challenge participants must use Axial SCX10 frame/chassis, Axial Axles and Axial Transmissions.

Scale Challenge participants must meet these requirements in scale class to recieve special Axial awards/prizes.

http://axialracing.com/wordpress/2011/05/20/2011-axial-west-coast-championship-schedule/

I guess that just sealed the deal. Not going to be able to make this, as all my scalers run tlt's and other brand chassis. Oh well. Just hope the local G6 challenges never incorporate this rule.

Cool, thanks"thumbsup"
Are there rules and or rig criteria posted anywhere?
Will I need x amount of scale items? Winch? etc.
Thanks for any info.

Most can be found here;

http://reconcrawlers.freeforums.org/post6094.html#p6094

some more AWCC requirements here;

http://axialracing.com/wordpress/2011/05/27/2011-axial-west-coast-championship-schedule/

but the G6 challenge event requirements will be updated. These are usually scale items, intel on stages, ect.

Stay tuned because they are on their way and we are looking forward to an outstanding 2011 Axial West Coast Championship.

Most can be found here;

http://reconcrawlers.freeforums.org/post6094.html#p6094

some more AWCC requirements here;

http://axialracing.com/wordpress/2011/05/27/2011-axial-west-coast-championship-schedule/

but the G6 challenge event requirements will be updated. These are usually scale items, intel on stages, ect.

Stay tuned because they are on their way and we are looking forward to an outstanding 2011 Axial West Coast Championship.

Thanks!!
That sounds like tons of fun..I'm signing up!!!"thumbsup"

Scale Challenge participants must use Axial SCX10 frame/chassis, Axial Axles and Axial Transmissions.

Scale Challenge participants must meet these requirements in scale class to recieve special Axial awards/prizes.

http://axialracing.com/wordpress/2011/05/20/2011-axial-west-coast-championship-schedule/

Does a vanquish aluminum transmission housing with stock guts and GH axle aluminum housing with axial guts and aluminum parts not allow me to meet the requirement?

Does a vanquish aluminum transmission housing with stock guts and GH axle aluminum housing with axial guts and aluminum parts not allow me to meet the requirement?

I guess that just sealed the deal. Not going to be able to make this, as all my scalers run tlt's and other brand chassis. Oh well. Just hope the local G6 challenges never incorporate this rule.
the sad thing rhett is that your rigs not only look sick but they can run with the best of em too!

i'm not quite sure they're saying you can't run, it's just that you won't get the special prizes from axial.

it'd be an idiocracy to say "no you can't run with us!"

Scale Challenge participants must meet the requirements in scale class to recieve special Axial awards/prizes.

that's how i'm seeing it, if i'm wrong rodney or parker please chime in!

i've never seen parker say "no you can't come play" well, except for a few unsportsmanlike conduct suspensions but parker will invite any and all to come and play!

Last edited:
Back