• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

2011 axial west coast championships

This is the first National type comp I've seen with the worst information or no information at all. Questions are not getting answered, classes are being changed and/or dropped. You can't get a straight answer from anyone that is invovled with it.

yes depending how many already pre qualified come will determine how many LCQ spots will go the the championships, so 10 or more drivers will advance from LCQ day

Will a championship ticket be $65 at the door, still?

Wondering the same thing, Already paid $25 for the qualifier, and now they want another almost $70:shock: with the fee for the big show, I was thinking it would be like last year and just cost another $25 for a total of $50.

until i get more info this is how i read it!

It is lcq and then if you qualify you pay for the big show!

If already qualified it will be the $65 for the big show!

So it can be almost $100 for the fri/sat comp

or more depending on qualifiers that you run!

Last edited:
For the first time ever, the two biggest Championships in the country will be giving the top 10 drivers invites for Championship day. What that means is, this years top 10 overall drivers from the 2011-ECC will be in the hunt for the 2011-AWCC title and the top 10 overall drivers from the 2011-AWCC will have spots in the 2012 East Coast Championships.

TCS CRAWLERS 2011 ECC Top Ten

Joshua Moore aka xrra_tj
Scott Syjut aka Pdog7
Jon Wood aka Whoodie
Casey Childs aka Almighty Malach
Nick Justice aka BTF
Joe Durrard aka joesBriuser
Jake Wright aka Del Monte
Mike Rosenthal aka Rockshow
James Caruso aka TURBOFEST
Nathan Jackson aka poorboyrc77

hey for the west coast comp in june can u run in it even if you dont have a axial scaler or crawler please let me know ...........

Back