• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

2011 axial west coast championships

ok
yes i was pissed at the fact of no 1.9 and super's, but the fact of the matter is i still comp wether or not i have them with me, yes i feel for AWCC to be a complete challenge there should be scaler's, all 3 classes and the family fun of camping out,sittin in a motel room, gettin ready for sat nite's after comp party and bsin bout gates n courses!

there has been only 1 qual that has had all 3 classes and that was the az copper state crawloff! no other qual done yet had all 3 just 1.9 & 2.2 and mostly for experience!
with long beach coming i was excited to see it was still a 3 class competition, now there's still the excitement just no invite for 1.9 and super's, but hey i'm driving there for the friends and the scenery! not an invite as i got 2nd at the recon awcc qual!

i wish we could have all the discipline's at one alltogether comp, but we don't have a week, but just a weekend to be the best we can!

now as far as course design's i'm on the fence of some but could'nt be happier to run the other's
i feel the multi lap course takes above your comfort zone not out of it but above, as i have seen some eat crap and other's murder the course!:flipoff:
the "extended"course is extremely awesome to achieve, the first one i ever did i failed miserably, i have since mastered the "oh my god if i don't finish i get a 40" reality and now have a blast!"thumbsup"
multi progressive course is sweet you pick and choose to hit the in-line bonuses"thumbsup"
but all in all it can be some of the most intense driving you can do in a given day!

Randy, do you mean that only one nats qualifier had all 3 classes? If so, that's not true. Utah state champs had all 3, as did ECC. I have absolutely no idea if they had invites or not, but they did run them.

Im still stoked for this comp, I love comping and I love the people. The people I love to hang out and bs with will still be there hopefully, and I plan on fully kicking some butt in 2.2 with my shiny new XR10. :D

Randy, do you mean that only one nats qualifier had all 3 classes? If so, that's not true. Utah state champs had all 3, as did ECC. I have absolutely no idea if they had invites or not, but they did run them.

Im still stoked for this comp, I love comping and I love the people. The people I love to hang out and bs with will still be there hopefully, and I plan on fully kicking some butt in 2.2 with my shiny new XR10. :D
Crawlapalooza had all 3 classes.

:x Hmmmm, I'll be interested to see if anything changes. I am still on the fence on making the trip. Was thinking about running a couple classes at least. I'll keep my eye on this thread.

Yea but harley is forgetting the big bonus of this event. Steve, Tom, and I will be there :D

HURRY UP FRIDAY!!!!!!!! I WANT TO LEAVE FOR LONG BEACH, Can't wait to be on the beach again! great friends, great rock, great seafood!!!!

HURRY UP FRIDAY!!!!!!!! I WANT TO LEAVE FOR LONG BEACH, Can't wait to be on the beach again! great friends, great rock, great seafood!!!!

Yep, Yep. I'm with you on that. Working 3 days this week and putting 3 rigs together before I leave friday.

1 getting an engine to transport the family to the beach.

1 getting rebuilt for the boy to bash on while there.

1 getting gone through for me to reassure myself that I should have been practicing the last couple of months! Overrated:roll:

Back