• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

2011 axial west coast championships

I'm sorry! I have gone back to your site and can not find your parts. I must have missed something. What does RCBros manufacture?

Here, Rodney, this might help you out "thumbsup"

http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/search.php?searchid=3490928

Unfortunately I don't have the finances to produce enough DVDs for everyone's shwag bag. And if you guys aren't doing a giveaway like last year, which it doesn't sound like you are since you are refusing offers from vendors like RCBros, I'd rather just hand out a couple DVDs to people who probably have no shot at winning anything up there. No need for the winners to walk away with everything :mrgreen:

We'll see you guys up there soon!

since you are refusing offers from vendors like RCBros

Well technically they didn't refuse us, they just didn't send a reply email back. Ignoring is even easier! lol

Were just not part of the cool crowd :roll: Just means more free swag for the guys going to Goldendale.

See ya all in a couple weeks, can't wait to crawl!

OK, just did the intel on you. You are a R/C retailer. With that, AWCC is not allowing shops/retailers/on-liners to sponsor the event in order to have it more "open" to all hobby shops who wish to come compete, network etc. without the whole event being sponsored by one shop. We wish to support each and every one of you! THANK YOU TOO FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT! I saw who's logo was first on your MFG-line up - THANK YOU!!!

Yes, I should have explained all this in an email to you earlier, but here we are. I'm new, learning the ropes, but this is not my first rodeo.There is a lot of cattle to heard over here!

I'm sorry! I have gone back to your site and can not find your parts. I must have missed something. What does RCBros manufacture?

Un-Smooth moments

I'm lost on why you would not want to have a RC company, supporter, or vendor want to help with the comp in any way? I have never seen an AWCC decline "vendors/supporter/Company" donating a product to give away...

Plus shouldn't this have been handled in an email or pm. Not at the dinning room table in front of the kids....

I'm stoked!!! The sponsor list is great but I talk to A LOT of drivers that travel across the country just to compete on Parker's courses!!!! After all it IS an RC Crawling competition! If all I wanted was free shwag, I would stay home and enter all the giveaway on rcc!!!

I'm stoked!!! The sponsor list is great but I talk to A LOT of drivers that travel across the country just to compete on Parker's courses!!!! After all it IS an RC Crawling competition! If all I wanted was free shwag, I would stay home and enter all the giveaway on rcc!!!

Parker makes some awsome courses but you don't need to pay 65$ to drive on them plus another 35$ for the G6. So what dose my 107$ and change get me? A chance to drive a Parker course that I can drive any month out of the year.:roll:

Don't get me wrong I am sooo looking forword to this. I just think we should get a bit more then a Parker course for 65$

I'm sure there will be some type of swag. I do find it very strange that they would not want ALL the sponsors they could get.:roll: and am very sad to see them ignore vendors like RCbros.

But its Axials show im sure it will be a good one."thumbsup"

Last edited:
Parker makes some awsome courses but you don't need to pay 65$ to drive on them plus another 35$ for the G6. So what dose my 107$ and change get me? A chance to drive a Parker course that I can drive any month out of the year.:roll:

Don't get me wrong I am sooo looking forword to this. I just think we should get a bit more then a Parker course for 65$

I'm sure there will be some type of swag. I do find it very strange that they would not want ALL the sponsors they could get.:roll: and am very sad to see them ignore vendors like RCbros.

But its Axials show im sure it will be a good one."thumbsup"

No matter how hard I try, I can't get $65 and $35 to add up to $107!:x
Where is the extra $7 coming from?:???:

Wa, Wa, Wa........ I had to spend some money.:cry:

Wa Wa Wa, it's a little more than I paid last time. :cry:

Wa Wa Wa, I'm special and should be treated that way :roll:

Crawl or go home. Or be a spectator.

Stop "Whining", and start "Winning"

charlie-sheen.jpg

Last edited:
Wa, Wa, Wa........ I had to spend some money.:cry:

Wa Wa Wa, it's a little more than I paid last time. :cry: