• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

2011 axial west coast championships

Man Parker, your recaps are awesome. I have my wife who has no interest what so ever in my toys read them and she always gets a kick reading them. Dude if you put these events on "WE" will follow :shock:

Man Parker, your recaps are awesome. I have my wife who has no interest what so ever in my toys read them and she always gets a kick reading them. Dude if you put these events on "WE" will follow :shock:

Thank you Martin. It is the energy and dedication that you and all the G6'ers display that easily keeps me motivated to innovate, inspirate, and dominate! "thumbsup"

A big thanks to Spucknitj, Chasinbaja, Unibomber, and Sumquak for everything they do to keep G-Central sane! "thumbsup"

interesting. Did they treat it like a boundary?

Yes, If you hit the boundry you were repo'd to a line that was exactly in the middle of the chalk line boundry so that way if you hit the boundry right when you start it you were repo'd forward to that line mark in the middle of the boundry. Hope I explained it ok lol"thumbsup"

Parker I am with Martin on this ur recap are awesome and I always find myself searching for them after every single G6 event. Thank you for another awesome event and I can't wait for the next one. Also thank you for the Recon guys that are there to give me my fix of G6

I want to that Axial for rewarding the volunteers with XR-10’s. I love to help setup and judge drivers at these events. The best part is meeting all of the great people that share interest in this hobby.
A big heartfelt thank you to Jeff, Rodney, Brad and Brent for everything from the amazing food, tuning tips and gifting us all with XR’s. Brent can whip up some out of this world brownies. He said they came from a box but I have never had brownies that damn good. I ate more than anyone should.:mrgreen:
I can’t wait until next year when we get to do it all over again.

Back