• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

2011 axial west coast championships

I can't say it enough...I'm super bummed I missed it but it looks like a good time was had by all...& judging by the pics, looks like it was a great weekend with perfect weather. I'm anxious to see the totals for the weekend. Haven't seen or heard anything on Jake & his "big comp" debut with the XR. Anyone know how he placed?

Thank you TEAM RECON and all of the AWCC organizers and sponsors for the spectacular weekend.
My family and I had a great time...!

A huge thanks to everyone for welcoming my sons and I to our first ever official event. There was so much to take in that my head is still spinning from all of the stuff we learned. We weren't quite prepared for everything but next time look out. We learn fast. 8)

I cant remeber the last time I had this much fun with a group of people I have never met before. "thumbsup""thumbsup""thumbsup""thumbsup"

Film is back home, feet and legs arer sore. Had a great time with all the drivers. Thanks for all your help in catching me from falling or moving out of the way to get some sweet shots.:mrgreen:

Film is back home, feet and legs arer sore. Had a great time with all the drivers. Thanks for all your help in catching me from falling or moving out of the way to get some sweet shots.:mrgreen:

i look forward to seeing what footage you got.i know it's early,but any ETA on the video.

i look forward to seeing what footage you got.i know it's early,but any ETA on the video.

We got home about midnight last night, and passed right out. But I have been transferring video files to the main computer all morning in preparation for the editing process. With 206 gigs to go through, it'll be a few weeks before the dvd is ready. "thumbsup"

I had the most fun I've had with an rc car in a looooong time. It was like being a kid!

Thanks Axial and the Recon crew. This event is great!

Great meeting some new faces and seeing all those awesome rigs!

Thanks to all the folks that stopped by the orange powered camp.

G6 is unbelievable! The comp rigs and drivers are amazing. Three full days of rc overload. Thanks again!

csuangka@teamnovak.com

We're currently in Lee Vining, after sunday night in truckee, monday night camping practically on the beach and fishing at Lake Tahoe, and will spend the night in mammoth tonight. We just didn't want to go home, so made it a whole road trip home (which we will eventually see sometime tomorrow).

We're currently in Lee Vining, after sunday night in truckee, monday night camping practically on the beach and fishing at Lake Tahoe, and will spend the night in mammoth tonight. We just didn't want to go home, so made it a whole road trip home (which we will eventually see sometime tomorrow).
enjoy girl and congrats on the G6 award! sorry I missed it had to bail to take care of the house :evil: I was so hoping to hang out and watch the tough truck comp. be safe going home, hope you are staying dry.

Parker always says he is only as good as the people around him, this time those people were rewarded with a brand new AXIAL XR-10!!! Thank you AXIAL for the generosity, it means a lot to my son and I because we watch Parker do everything from pick up trash to sign autographs all in the pursuit of fun and that's why I tell my son "don't expect anything but drivers smiles!"

On a personal note, the XR-10 mean more to us than you'll ever know. For the last several months Cole and I haven't been able to comp due to finances but Parker's "fun first" philosophy and the great people keep us volunteering to judge and help at the G-6s!!!

Now that we will be able to comp again the smile on my sons face is priceless!!! "thumbsup"

And special thanks to Chef Brent because AXIAL provided 3 meals a day for judges and crew!!! The food was phenomenal, From fresh lake trout to apple wood smoked bacon and the best key lime pie cupcakes and brownies I've ever wrapped a lip around!!!

Last edited:
Parker always says he is only as good as the people around him, this time those people were rewarded with a brand new AXIAL XR-10!!! Thank you AXIAL for the generosity, it means a lot to my son and I because we watch Parker do everything from pick up trash to sign autographs all in the pursuit of fun and that's why I tell my son "don't expect anything but drivers smiles!"

On a personal note, the XR-10 mean more to us than you'll ever know. For the last several months Cole and I haven't been able to comp due to finances but Parker's "fun first" philosophy and the great people keep us volunteering to judge and help at the G-6s!!!

Now that we will be able to comp again the smile on my sons face is priceless!!! "thumbsup"

That is sooo awsome I could not think of better people to get that then you 2. I watched you 2 along with the rest of the G6 crew work your asses off last weekend. I'm so glad someone has rewarded you guys for all your hard work."thumbsup" This world and hobby need more people like you guys. I can't thank you eough for all the work you put in to for the fun of other people.

I can't wait to see you guys on the rocks with that thing or the scaler."thumbsup"

If you need anything Brad and Cole just let me know!!"thumbsup"

And special thanks to Chef Brent because AXIAL provided 3 meals a day for judges and crew!!! The food was phenomenal, From fresh lake trout to apple wood smoked bacon and the best key lime pie cupcakes and brownies I've ever wrapped a lip around!!!

Awesome story! I love reading about people helping others and deserving people receiving great things"thumbsup"

Brad I have to agree with James. Yourself ,Cole,Stu and Parker have made Recon- AWCC- and now the G-6 what it is today.I myself have been to alot of the comps. you guys put on and they are without question the best I have ever attended. Hope to make it back to the area to attend another in the near future."thumbsup"

That's awesome."thumbsup"

Thanks again you two on judging me for the insane two lap course."thumbsup""thumbsup":ror:

That's awesome Brad & you guys really deserve it! Great Work!

I'm Glad you & Cole got those XR10's, both of you desirve it BIG TIME!!
both of you put alot into this hobby, probably more than alot of us know.
we appritiate it Brad"thumbsup"
& thank you Axial for rewarding these great people, bunch of stand up guys all of you are"thumbsup"

Back