• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

YXl Wheel question.

tech3241

I just ordered a pair of Beadlock Wheels for the 1/8 scale
Rival Monster Truck from Team Associated. Has anyone used these with the Falken kit tires? I stripped my stock wheels out so I baked them off the old wheels and plan on putting them on these. I landed hard off a jump an hit pavement on my front tire and blew a bearring and strippe the edge of my front ring gear. I am not use to bashing with the XL. I keep treating like my stampede. I think I have finally learned my lesson this time. Lowering punch and brake and I'm gonna loosen my slipper. The Mamba X is a very powerful system. I'm not use to the power of 1/8 systems yet. Has anyone used the Axial bead locks to see how they hold up? Thanks

Back