• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

WSM G2G planning/ chit- chat

I would like to do a run this Saturday just have to get my blazer ready. Where the tuning going be at? And 10am I need my sleep ill come at like 11to or noon

See ya saturday at the pit at 11am, sounds good to me, I put it on our calender on our website www.wmrcaddicts.webs.com with a map link.

TODAY-what time do you want to go to pit, looks like rain for us should hold off till late in the day.

Last edited:
CARNAGE from today-outdrive shaft, rear lower links and steering servo-yep speed equals breakage.

Kyle, thanks for letting me borrow a rig while mine just sits there.

Yeah, jeez, dammit Joe! We weren't there five minutes! haha Anytime, that's why I bring two of everything.

Thanks again Kyle, and thanks go out to Jim for the offer of parts for me, you sure can tell who the good people are.

you guys may bring two of everything, but I have three of one thing that most only have two :mrgreen:, sure surprises the doctors :shock:.

we might have up to 5 people coming from the other side of the state (from the Hamburg area) to crawl with us, I almost got my rig back together, may not be bigger or better but will be crawlable

11am is a little early for me, but I should be there shortly after.
See you guys at the pit.

Back