• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

WSM G2G planning/ chit- chat

Is there a location on the web that has the addresses of these locations you guys use? Above is "pit" but what about goosepoop? A friend and i bought losi minis, and built some jeeps, and are looking for people/places to roam

"THE PIT" is part of Millennium Park that has not been developed yet.

MillenniumPark.jpg

Yup trail cleanup this weekend! Work next weekend then maybe the week after? I can get out and do a 1:10 trail run"thumbsup"

Scott.

Not 100% about Thursday, may have had some plans come up, I'll post as soon as I know. As for Saturday, I'm thinking around 10a. I have somethings to do later in the day, and I'd like to get a nice long run in. The Pit Crusher should be 100% done by then (WRECKED a servo, and have to finish up body mounts)

Back