• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

WSM G2G planning/ chit- chat

My computer toke on the virus that was on this site, and has finally toke over for the most part, I have tried to get rid of it myself but can't, do any of you know anyone who can help me for cheap to free? I am using my daughter's computer and won't have access to the web that often, give me a call 616307-9594

Joe,

Get the computer to boot into safe mode.
Usually tapping F8 during startup will get you to a screen to allow you to select safe mode.

More here:
Getting into Windows Safe Mode

Do a "System Restore"
In Windows 7
System Restore - Windows 7 features - Microsoft Windows

In XP
How to restore Windows XP to a previous state
about half way down, under 'more information' click the link to see a step by step of what to do.

Choose a date from a few weeks or so before you knew you had trouble.

Then run download, install and run a few of these:
http://lifehacker.com/5227896/five-best-malware-removal-tools
I use Malwarebytes.

I have done these, I also have malwarbytes, restore does no good and won't accept complete recovery with my recovery discs just boots up like normal and no disc reading, it has shut down the wifi.

Either or would be fine. But playin in the water is always fun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk. Awesome

Jim ,I don't know about you making it this weekend or not, got good rain coming overnite, goosepoop might be better then mud at pit from some, and again I won't be 100% waterproof.

I have done these, I also have malwarbytes, restore does no good and won't accept complete recovery with my recovery discs just boots up like normal and no disc reading, it has shut down the wifi.

Not a recovery with discs or diskettes.
Recovery from your computers backup on it's hard drive.
99% of the PCs running XP or above, do automatic backups during large events (updates) and periodically.
Need to do it from Safe Mode.

Not a recovery with discs or diskettes.
Recovery from your computers backup on it's hard drive.
99% of the PCs running XP or above, do automatic backups during large events (updates) and periodically.
Need to do it from Safe Mode.
I've done restore and no help, recovery discs don't do anything, I will try restore in safe mode running windows 7 home premium

I've done restore and no help, recovery discs don't do anything, I will try restore in safe mode running windows 7 home premium

I had this happen three times in one week, I started using Google Chrome just to surf this site. So far so good, may want to try that after you get things figured out.

Hi Joe
Yes we got Paul's rig about 98% done and looking to take it out for a
trial shake down run. Thinking about crawling with you guys at goosepoop or crawling at the pit before the rain comes.
You figure out your computer problem?

Hi Joe
Yes we got Paul's rig about 98% done and looking to take it out for a
trial shake down run. Thinking about crawling with you guys at goosepoop or crawling at the pit before the rain comes.
You figure out your computer problem?
I will be out there crawlin', rain hasn't hit yet so either place is fine with me, I think everyone else might want to run goosepoop. did a future run on the rain, and looks like we should miss most of it before it comes down.
Computer problem still exists, got someone who can look at it but is super busy and can't promise how soon to get it back, need it for the job searching.

Back