• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

WSM G2G planning/ chit- chat

So then; Saturday 4-7-2012, 4:00pm, at the Pit.

I will get out there probably Thursday to get a look at things and post up what I find.

GRTrailRider, want to go check it out on Thursday, let me know if you do and what time works good.
That sounds like a plan. Sending you a PM.

Well, found if you allow your BEC to dry out for a few days, it works again "thumbsup".

Batteries are charged for tomorrow "thumbsup".

Drove by the Pit today and doesn't look muddy from the road :roll:

Looked this place up on google maps and it is huge. Where do you guys usually park?
It's on the side of the road that faces the hiway or river, Kent Trails runs through there, there is an old drive aproach to the pit with a cable across it. I should be there at noon look for my Jeep.

I should be able to make it. Just have to reassemble the dingo. It is being resurrected as a Cherokee. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1333639921.438897.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk. Awesome

Just got back from the Pit with Kyle ,Had great time no breakage to report, mud is not bad at all, washout lines have changed.
I'm still in for saturday, as far as time goes I can be there anytime.

Just about any time on Sat works for me. Name it!
Glad to hear about the mud, kindof do not want to cake it on the body work I've done quite yet.

I have nothing planned so I could be there at 4am til 11pm:lmao:

whatever works good for you and/or anyone else "thumbsup"

with this sunshine and wind more mud will be dry, maybe some ponds/puddles to play by "thumbsup"

Should be,but not positive yet. Have a few family things to do first should be done by then.

Family stuff done. Now it's time to run washouts. See u guys at 2:00

Back