• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

WSM G2G planning/ chit- chat

I want the JT. Oh wait... am I showing too much that I work Tier 1 automotive? Lol.

Sent from my scaler, thru my Tekin Hotwire using Tapatalk. ;-P

i would love to have the J-12 concept if it was based on a truck that would get those axles. a truck that small will never make it into production with d44/d60 axles. if it does it will cost $100,000,000.
i could see the fc be sold as a fleet, industrial, or agricultural vehicle maybe.

Last edited:
I might be kayaking on Sunday, Saturday got nothing planned, what are you thinking?

Sent from my Toshiba Satellite Laptop via stolen wifi. Awesome

reworking the rig and won't be waterproofed - yet
got it down to a skeleton right now will try to get it all back to gether
Kayaking the Flat river on sunday, will have my rig with me just in case I spot a spot to crawl

Yep, I'm kayaking today, Flat river from White's bridge to fallsburg park, if not to late getting out of the river maybe I will swing by Goosepoop see if any one is there, just changed shock location on the frame and need to see how it works, body mounts almost done and soon paint.

Might be there just after three or so. Taking my girlfriend and her daughter to her moms in kentwood then going to goose poop.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk. Awesome

Just got back from goosepoop. 1 rig no steering 1 rig no go. Awesome. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1333320038.683542.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1333320089.110949.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk. Awesome

Looks and sounds like a good time. Sorry I missed it.
3days in Chicago with kids. Just got back.

Hope the new rig is ready to go by next Saturday! Sunday will be out because of Easter and guests coming over for dinner.

After this rain, I think the washouts at the Pit should be fun come saturday "thumbsup". Since I am currently unemployeed, maybe I will go check it out in a day or so after it drys up a little.

So then; Saturday 4-7-2012, 4:00pm, at the Pit.

I will get out there probably Thursday to get a look at things and post up what I find.

GRTrailRider, want to go check it out on Thursday, let me know if you do and what time works good.

Back