• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

WSM G2G planning/ chit- chat

I got the motorcycle running, so the commute is do-able. I need to see about timing and training. I really should do 1 more training ride before my race on the 31st. (Bicycle)

Sent from my scaler, thru my Tekin Hotwire using Tapatalk. ;-P

what time,because i have to be in big rapids by 4:00.. but i would love to come run for a while..
"thumbsup"

I bet the pier parking lot is open to the outside (do not have to drive through the campground).

I am thinking earlier, 10ish? My wife and kids will be home early afternoon, so I need to return by 2ish whenver we do start.

I am busy building. First pkg came. Second was suppose to, but prob tomorrow.
Rain on Sat, so I hope to have her a roller by then.
Body won't be ready, but I'll run what I get done.

well i was hoping for a later in the after noon run. but if its going to be morning im not going to be able to make it. if you guys end up being there later in the afternoon let me know.

Last edited:
been working very slowing on the rig, but will be rolling come sunday

Does that mean we have to push and pull you around the rocks??:lmao:

I said mine would be a roller by Saturday. Then I'll hang it upside down and burn the plastic slipper gear that will put the magic smoke into the electronics, ready for Sunday! 8)

Just throw'n mud at ya! LOL

If you only have a roller I'll get out the tow straps. 10:00 would work for me let me know to meet at.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk. Awesome

Back