• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

WSM G2G planning/ chit- chat

Hoping to have the new dingo built by this weekend for a break-in run.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk. Awesome

Congrats on the addition to the family. heading over to goose poop at about 1:30. If anyone is interested.

I wish. I am selling girl scout cookies at the mall. The darn skirt keeps riding up. Lol.

Sent from my scaler, thru my Tekin Hotwire using Tapatalk. ;-P

Hey peps long time sence I've been on here. Well I fianly got my crawlers up and going between a new house and my job but anyone going out tomorrow Sunday 18 th I need to feed the itch.

I have Bday parties and spring house work this weekend.
Barring no one gets sick, kids are going to Nana's house with my wife next weekend. Usually I do a lot of house projects while they are gone, but I have two crawler proj on the bench screaming for attention and I wannaaaa craaaaawl!

Weazel, we want pics!

So big day for me well not as bog as jim congratulations
Went to Paris park its little muddy found our my cc01 IS waterproof, it went for a swim but I have to do a tare down drivetrain isn't working right. That's right boys im back. Anyone want to meet up. Tomorrow.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1332151757.561159.jpg
The water was on. And my 18.5 brushless decided to glitch out and die, after only 30 minutes. Bummer.

John and I went to the Pit, had a great time, washouts were fun and very little mud out there, I did find some deep water and during my second pass through my throttle quit - ended up being some dirt got between the brushes and commutator and all is fine. my new chassis rails held up excellent but need to tweek the shock location, and body mounts and JK body.

Alright, it's Monday and I've read about everyone's outings and I'm done puking with envy (LOL).
I did actually run for 45mins with my middle son ( 8 ) at Holland State Park and had a blast!

I got a box in the mail today!!!! (early Bday monies)
And I have a box coming from RPP!!!! (sold a chassis, body, tires, tires, tires, and some solder)
Kids are at Nana's this coming weekend and I plan on being in my shop for 10hrs!

So who wants to run next Sunday morning??
Where? (haven't done Grand Haven State Park in a while, or ??)

Last edited:
I finally have a free Sunday! I am up for just about anything. REALLLLLY itching to get out with you guys again! Wonder if they have a cream for that...

Back