• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

WSM G2G planning/ chit- chat

Looked like it was getting around pretty good. Joe, how did your rig do
with the new frame and tires?

It's going to be pretty nice out Thursday. Anyone going to be around during the day?? I get out of class at 11a, and do not have to work. Anyone???

crawling sunday? around 1? i have a new rig i need to "break" in. im thinking paris park but i have to go check it out first. im going to check it tomarrow morning and i will let all interested know.

remember this?

IMG_0067.jpg

remember this?

Wow! Feels like years ago we were there running there!

I prob have to bow out again.
Just got back from B-ball finals and a dance class. One kid is coming down with something. Might take the other sledding.
I'll be lucky to get an hour in my shop.

Ordered a new toy (well toy - tool).
Mapp/oxy The Jeepster has some finer things I need to braze that I cannot do with my straight Mapp/air.
14.0325web.jpg

Last edited:
:roll:

i walked back in the woods around midnight. i think there is to much snow there right now. that being said im going to have to cancel for sunday. looks like im going to be all full again... crap...
will i ever get to break my new truck?

Out sledding with my kids and their freinds yesterday and I found a little stream and wooded area that might be fun to run in.
Right now, stream is 12-36" wide. About 40ft if it has small and crushed rock in it. While there were deep sposts, a lot of it was 1-3" deep.
I will snap some pics this week. Wonder what it will look like in the summer.

Hi Joe
I have been busy working on Paul's project and I have two friends in
town. One from California and one from Florida . Hows your project
coming along? Paul and I are planing on mounting and painting hes
body today.

Hi Joe
I have been busy working on Paul's project and I have two friends in
town. One from California and one from Florida . Hows your project
coming along? Paul and I are planing on mounting and painting hes
body today.
"thumbsup"
New battery tray & electronics shelf fabbed and mounted, shocks are now in vertical, need to decide on body and then the body mount. Where you working on paul's body at, maybe I will stop by. I'm tearing apart the front axle and doing some cleaning on it, hear some noise in it.

We have been working on it at my house. You are more than welcome to come over. I'm not sure what time Paul is stopping by. planning on going to Twisted RC for a floor pan. Cant find one at 11.4 inch.

Back