• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

WSM G2G planning/ chit- chat

Re: Paris Park

Is it 'Paris Park' you guys are referring to?
60th, East of Kzoo?
(Green square w/entrance on 60th)

ParisPark60thKzooGR.jpg

not sure you all know where this park is.

Hey Jim, Where were you guys driving your 1:1 at? Hopefully yhe warm weather is not too far away. I hate the cold. I should have all 7 rigs ready to run when the weather breaks!

Can't wait. Neither can my kids!

When Jim and I went out there, The mosquitos were carrying us away and we think we seen poisen ivy. So we just went up front to the rock by the road. I am hoping to check it out again before all the bugs get bad.

So, anyone in for a crawl today, all I got to do is finish putting on the beadlocks, now where to go??????????
If I don't hear from anyone - I will be at the Pit at 1:00 "thumbsup".
If you want to go elsewhere - post up or let me know.

OMG, one of you must buy these!!! :lmao:

First up - heavily moded TLT!
Check out the rear 3shock setup:shock: (1.5 shocks per side, 0.5 springs per side)
And the awesome waterproofing of the electronics!
And only $75 shipping!
CUSTOM 2SPEED SCALE ROCK CRAWLER RTR RC4WD TAMIYA TLT NOVAK TOYOTA LAND CRUISER | eBay

Second is a super scaler with XTM axles.
Check out the pic with the four pc driveshaft (pedes) send through a bent metal cradle at the extra joint!?! No rubbin there.
Looks like the tranny is partly held to the chassis with a zip tie at the GD600 GRU.
rock crawler losi axail tamiya | eBay

Back