• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

WSM G2G planning/ chit- chat

I am going to be around... so I am interested.

Sent from my scaler, thru my Tekin Hotwire using Tapatalk. ;-P

Sorry, gonna have to pass. Moms furnace went out, and me being the furnace guy means I'm putting in a furnace tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk. Awesome

Just ran the JK on my 'closed for the winter' falls. The goose poop covered, 2.2 RokLox didn't hook up on the snow covered rocks very well.
Had a blast chasing the dog around the house twice on 3s, by headlight.

OK, so West Mich has too much sand, not enough rocks and this year not enough snow.

But I have to say this for living in Holland.........."They have Padnos (Black River Recycling)"!
I stop in every couple weeks to check out what stainless steel is in the two dumpsters. Usually it is pretty large or thick stuff, but every so often I find stuff.
Today was a score!!

20-30ft of 1/4" or 5/16" stainless tubing for $5 "thumbsup"

Can you smell it.................. smells like a couple of tubers or truggys!!

SSTube.jpg

Last edited:
Sunday will work. Any ideas on where? The pit would fine if not to muddy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk. Awesome

Pit sounds good to me too. I am open to time...

Sent from my scaler, thru my Tekin Hotwire using Tapatalk. ;-P

Back