• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

WSM G2G planning/ chit- chat

Servo is working for now, picked up on a cheapy for now to make sure no other issues.
I need to go test and to finish my addiction tomorrow(Sunday), I was thinking the pit unless we go to - - - - -

SO - maybe the pit about 1:00, anyone else

Put me down for a tentative. I would love to get out and try my jeep out more. The pit is fine with me. How muddy is it?

Rear axle shaft on the 150 took about 5min to fix with a stock TLT. I have enough MIP shafts for 3axle sets, but want to save them for fronts only and have two sets of slightly beefier rockbuster shafts on order for $15. I think the more I live in West Mich, the more Dutch gets under my Scottish blood?? LOL!

The mayhem with the JK is interesting. Since the upper kingpin backed out, the lower was taking all the brunt and twisting, so the 4x8 flange bearing pulled through the axle C, ripping the flange off the bearing.
I have some 5x8 flange bearings and an M5 tap, so I think that is the next fix.

Hi guys
I need a little help. I'm helping a friend do a Blazer project and need
to shorten the WB to the Dingo dim. He has the Honcho and what I have search is the two bottom links need to be 91mm long. I need to know the length of the two top links. He is running a 4 link in the back.
Any help would be appreciated.

Looks like the upper links with the truss that came the Honcho
needs to be around 83mm to 85mm long. I think that will be a good starting point.

Looks like the servo works good. Where did you get it and how much was it Joe?

Also do you have any weight in your wheels? that rig does really nice!

Looks like the servo works good. Where did you get it and how much was it Joe?

Also do you have any weight in your wheels? that rig does really nice!

Yep-so far it is working great, it's a Traxxas #2075 and got it at TwistedRC "thumbsup"for under $40.

I only got about 4 0unces in each front wheel 0 added in rear wheels, so far.

Looking good Joe."thumbsup"
The new servo being waterproof is a bonus for the Submarine.:lmao:

Hi guys
I need a little help. I'm helping a friend do a Blazer project and need
to shorten the WB to the Dingo dim. He has the Honcho and what I have search is the two bottom links need to be 91mm long. I need to know the length of the two top links. He is running a 4 link in the back.
Any help would be appreciated.
I shortened mine, all I had to do was remove the metal spacer that lengthened the three link mount.
As for the Traxxas servos, they are VERY water proof. I lost my rig completely under water for ten minutes as it tumbled downstream! I pulled it out, and everything worked like a dream. I also have the waterproof XL-5 in that truck. Highly recommend them.

Hey Jim,

Stock TLT shafts are 0.118 at the necked down portion between the bearing and cup pin.
Max Climber shafts are 0.141 in the same area.

I'll have to see if it holds up any better. If not, I'll jump to MIPs in the rear too.

Back