• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

WSM G2G planning/ chit- chat

Yea, i work friday too. I also have scout stuff early sat.

Sent from my scaler, thru my Tekin Hotwire using Tapatalk. ;-P

Cannot Friday. Work and kids movie night.
Not sure I can Saturday. Son has 2 b-ball games and daughter has dance class. Might have to see.
Sunday I could.

GRTrailerRider, I leave for work about 1 but might be interested in swinging by before heading to work to see what ya' got out there, not a for sure thing. Have you been to my/our website www.wmrcaddicts.webs.com "thumbsup"
Digger, looks like we are heading to Goosepoop on Saturday but would definitly like to stop by Diggerville to see ya' again. Will see how it goes.
"thumbsup"

GRTrailerRider, I leave for work about 1 but might be interested in swinging by before heading to work to see what ya' got out there, not a for sure thing. Have you been to my/our website www.wmrcaddicts.webs.com "thumbsup"
Digger, looks like we are heading to Goosepoop on Saturday but would definitly like to stop by Diggerville to see ya' again. Will see how it goes.
"thumbsup"

Hey Joe, I'll be around all day. I'll PM you my number, give me a ring if you want to stop by. "thumbsup"

WWOOOOOWWWWW, my steering sevo just seen it's last steer :evil: -hope this one works off my old Sledgehammer :roll:, see ya' all at 1 "thumbsup"

Great time today guys, thanks!!
(even though I broke two of three rigs)

Need an M4 or 6/32 Helicoil for the JK.
Jim, the shafts on the back of the 150 were TLT1 shafts. I almost pulled the trigger on ordering some stainless straight shafts $24+7, but Tamiya maxx climber shafts are a different part number of stock shaft, and 1-1.5mm thicker in the area that breaks for $6+3. So I am going to get a couple sets of those instead.

Anyone running on Sunday? I have an 8:30 and a 10:30 church service. I have the jeep running again. No noise what
So ever. ;)

Did you get your servo going.

Anyone running on Sunday? I have an 8:30 and a 10:30 church service. I have the jeep running again. No noise what
So ever. ;)

Servo is working for now, picked up on a cheapy for now to make sure no other issues.
I need to go test and to finish my addiction tomorrow(Sunday), I was thinking the pit unless we go to - - - - -

SO - maybe the pit about 1:00, anyone else

Some (cellphone) pics from today.......

DSC00127.jpg

DSC00126.jpg

DSC00128.jpg

Back