• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

WSM G2G planning/ chit- chat

Just got out pf church. I will be there as soon as possible.

Sent from my scaler, thru my Tekin Hotwire using Tapatalk. ;-P

Yep, snow was thick, did about same thing as the last time we were there, but still had a great time, even though someone left with no crawl time at all :cry:.

After missing last weekend so am I. I'm up for anywhere. I think sat. Looks to be the nicer of the 2 so far

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk. Awesome

Super busy weekend for me. I have District scouts winter fun day Saturday at Ionia park. (Yes... I will be looking for crawling areas.) And Sunday is Scout Sunday.

On the plus side I found out what was wrong with my Jeep. I took out a gear in my tranny.

Fyi... dielectric grease doesn't work as gear lube. ;)

Hey guys, anyone want to get together tomorrow (Friday) during the day and do some swamp runnin'? Just went to check out the park by my house, and man, it is perfect. I'm thinking right around noon. The park is a little hard to find, might be easy to meet at my house first.
Few things, if you are coming, bring BOOTS, watertight. The water in some spots can be mid shin deep, and it is MUDDY, thick, gooey stuff. There are all kinds of great areas to run (woods, rocks, stream), if you are not game for mud (HA, yeah right). Waterproof truck is just about a must, unless you want to carry your truck every once in a while. I don't really just want to put my address on here in the open, if I get some replies, I'll send you a PM with my address. The terrain is pretty radical out there, so it'll be a good time!

I'm up for crawling Sat. Have to work Friday.
Just need a time for Sat.

Last edited:
Back