• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

WSM G2G planning/ chit- chat

Jan 22 scale gtg. Thread up today with directions anyone plan on going?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk. Awesome

I want to join you guys but I need to see how this weekend opens up. I got a bunch of scout stuff.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

i would love to go & play and see you guys

what time & day

ps. joe you got it real bad :lmao::lmao:"thumbsup"

Dave, we're heading to the Lyons Dam G2G Sunday 1/22/2012 at 11:00, I don't know for sure what to expect there, but by some of the pics/vid it should be fun maybe a little slippery, making some snow chains now, next week I start cutting my new chassis out, so this my be my last crawl for a bit.

anyone crawlin' about this weekend, I got to go to Kazoo one of the days and would work around it if possible, and yes I will have my crawler with me ;-)

I was just wondering the same thing. I could most likely do one day, not sure which one yet.

I don't know how available I am this weekend. I get to "donate my time" at work Saturday. Don't know what we have planned Saturday.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

I might be taking a look at a couple of possible spots in Rockford on Saturday. Saw a spot on the river downtown , could be alright.

I got the gearbox of my Axial rebuilt last night. Now I just need to pick up some form-a-gasket, re-assemble and test the results. With any luck, my mudder might have a heartbeat again.

Supposedly, my trainee has an attack plan "so we won't have to work this weekend." Keeping my fingers crossed.

Sent from my scaler, thru my Tekin Hotwire using Tapatalk

I'm still not sure when going to Kazoo but will be crawlin' somewhere, hope to do some with you all, will finnd out today at work and post up late tonight.

I might be in for something Sunday afternoon.
Got a wooper of a cold now. Wife has class report cards to enter into computer at work this weekend, so I have to check with her.

Still got the XR10 kit nib. super low price now $100.00
PM me or call cell#269-543-2579

ERV

Erv. I might have found someone for your xr10. It would basically need esc, servo, receiver, motors and battery? Correct. Dig switch too if for comp.

Sent from my scaler, thru my Tekin Hotwire using Tapatalk. ;-P

Back