• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

WSM G2G planning/ chit- chat

Without fully posting my email for phishing software to find, it is my screen name @sbcglobal.net

I can print these at work on waterproof shipping labels (but would need someones pic by 3pm today or would have to wait until next week).
I will make a few copies.

So is everyone still a go for tomorrow? Putting a new fxr 35 turn system in the dingo tonight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk. Awesome

Well I went down to the parking lot in GH today and at 5pm it was 49 degrees. The fishermans lot is the only one open and if you are coming from I-96 way you will have to follow the detour once you get downtown they are working on the roads down there, it says the road is closed when you come up to the state park but it is open all the way to the lot we need.

I should be there by 10am tomorrow with family in tow and all of my trucks in case I break one or two or three, or if my son decides to run his in the river again!

See you guys tomorrow bundle up I'm sure it will be chilly.

Scott.

I am out guys. I need to do one more training day. I lost training today due to a memorial on the other side of the state. Have fun tomorrow.

Sent from my scaler, thru my Tekin Hotwire using Tapatalk. ;-P

I will be there. I have NO IDEA where I am going as far as the correct parking lot is concerned, though. Any chance I could follow someone?? I am coming from Marne, just west of Grand Rapids on 96. I never go to Grand Haven, it's been a few years...

Still in, but not with the new rig. Body is not together yet and now the rear axle is grinding. I got slap happy at 1am trying to get the electronics buttoned up.

Good time today guy (despite breaking two rigs)! Thx!

Had both fixed in 15mins at home. Could have run the JK more with the fix I did - DRAT!

Today at GH State Park.

DSC00157.jpg

turns out i didn't hurt the spur gear on my wraith, but i ate the idler gear teeth in the gear box. i have never broken an axial gear box so fast in my life. great way to break in the new wraith i think.

Back