• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

WSM G2G planning/ chit- chat

I went out to the pits this evening. I now understand why you guys go out there, its a giant playground!

Yes-Yes it is "thumbsup"

It is one of many spots we crawl about, alot of different terrian there, need to show while we're out some time, today we started out with 7 of us. Every one did great today even with my servo problem/breakage :evil:.

yes the pit is sweet. i had fun even though i had a wheel fall off it was great. and i was telling jim that was the biggest group that i have crawled with. cant wait to see some of the pictures that were taking.

I wanted to join you guys yesterday, but the wife and I were looking at houses, I hope to join you guys soon. And for that big of a group, i only noticed 1 spot that there were R/C anything and it was the first pile of dirt.

I wanted to join you guys yesterday, but the wife and I were looking at houses, I hope to join you guys soon. And for that big of a group, i only noticed 1 spot that there were R/C anything and it was the first pile of dirt.
There will be plenty of time get with us, if you have spare time and want to go crawlin' just post up chances are someone will go also.
That first mound is a good place to play but I think it is more of a test hill. For hopefully if you break something it happens in that area first so you don't have to walk to far to the car to get parts. We did go all the way back traversing across a lot of terrain and had a good 4 hours of play time.

0424121957a.jpg

installed my new to me winch bumper today. not sure if i like it. have to clean it up, paint it and do a little triming. its kind of funny looking. what do you guys think?

installed my new to me winch bumper today. not sure if i like it. have to clean it up, paint it and do a little triming. its kind of funny looking. what do you guys think?

only looks funny :lmao: now, but when the winch is mounted or you need it for the tow point because your so stuck, then it won't be so funny "thumbsup"

It does look like it sticks out really far Jim? But it could be the yellow standing out really bad. Paint it and run it! I think you will like it in the end.

It does look like it sticks out really far Jim? But it could be the yellow standing out really bad. Paint it and run it! I think you will like it in the end.

I agree, paint it, and trim them fenders!!!! Or do what i did, and lose all the fenders and take a saw to them and throw some bigger meat under that thing!

Like this;
034.jpg

Greg got his Ridgecrest today, got to run it myself, sure was fun.

I'm thinking about getting out on sunday and see what that ridgecrest will do.

Nice "thumbsup"
How does Greg like it? Where did you test drive it at.
Watched some video on it and it looks like it would be a blast crawling at the pit.

Back