• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

WSM G2G planning/ chit- chat

ghost busters and back to the future. what do i win. blew a hex out of a proline wheel on the f350.
Oh oh.... First I re geared my Axial with the 27 turn motor again. Not only did I break 88 miles per hour, I also crossed the streams and caused a " Total protonic reversal!" (What two movies are those references from... ?)

So now my Axial is spread evenly all over my workbench.:lmao:The plus side is... I am having a riot trying to build a new chassis. Yep, that's right. The gatekeeper maybe going on the shelf. I am building a "Scaler" chassis. I will even have an area to frame mount a servo... or two (winch). For the time being I think the steering servo will stay in its stock location... for now. :twisted:

In other news... I have cleared it with the wife... I can go to the Red Neck Special Olympics Mud Run. (Please forgive if I got the name wrong.) I am trying to get the axial back together in time to take it. Does anyone else want to join me? It is this Sunday. We need to be there between 10-11. The cost is $5 if you haven't read the posts under the Michigan folder.

well just got back from john ball park. could be some fun playin on that hill.but if you roll, you eat s#$%.... its a long way down. no water.bug spray and helmets. when can we go....:idea:

Up north of Traverse City, right on the west bay. Lovin the sun and such. LOTS of rocks along the coastline right behind the cottage - kids are having a blast breaking the rigs!

I won't be available until at least Friday night. Saturday, I guess the wife wants to do family pictures at the Creek. :roll: Sunday I have to meet my Mom, so I don't know when I will be available then.

I would definitely like to get out though.

how can a dog throw up that much? i have never seen that much in my life. how can a 40 pound dog make that much? what a nice welcome home from work gift.:shock:

Try giving her a cap full of Hydrogen Perioxide. She will try to puke her tail. :shock: Hope your dog is feeling better.

I won't be available until at least Friday night. Saturday, I guess the wife wants to do family pictures at the Creek. :roll: Sunday I have to meet my Mom, so I don't know when I will be available then.

I would definitely like to get out though.

so should we just randomly show up for family pics with my crawlers. dan will come to...:mrgreen:
what time...

JK and MOG in Northport Michigan

Took the rigs with me up north last week. The kids and I ran them daily.
One stock TLT snapped and one Rx got wet, but all were repaired.
Nice rock selection right behind the cottage on the beach. Nice area to get the axles wet without doing more to really make me water shy.

Posted this on the Scale Video page:
http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/showthread.php?p=2579284#post2579284

I think I could stand living there.
Hauled a 40+ yr old Sunfish sailboat along from my childhood and managed to scare my two boys in some 15-18mph wind in 50+ft of water and act like a serious kid again myself "thumbsup"

Last edited:
Sweli, that looks like it was a lot of fun. And it was cool having the kids drive for some of the videos.

So... I have tonight (Wednesday) and Thursday to do some crawling. Which night works best for you guys? I will be unavailable this weekend, so this is my last chance for the week.

Jim, I know tonight is traditionally a late work night for you. I was thinking Thursday so we all could crawl for a longer time.

6 works for me.

I have been a busy boy. New 2.2 chassis and pimped out my 1.9.

41146_1392840228568_1459040901_30939613_4587960_n.jpg

So what is so special?!

40041_1392840468574_1459040901_30939614_7576603_n.jpg

headlights and taillights!

40041_1392840508575_1459040901_30939615_7588380_n.jpg

I realize I have been absent from the GTGs for a while now. Let me know what is going on after work this week and I have the thumbs up from the other boss to get out this week.

What time and how long do you guys go out and play for? I work till 7pm-7:30pm everyday and some Saturdays but would like to go out with you guys. I just got a Venom Creeper JK 4door that I just put swamp dawgs on.

Another question what are you guys running in your axles for grease? and to waterproof them? what about the bearings? I know they are greased and sealed but water gets in there too.

Just wondering.
Scott.

Back